So? Any Ideas for Costumes?

cluelessme

Hello ALLL!!!

been soooo long since i posted here

but i thought i come back for a quick visit since i was pondering about the question anyways!

so.....whats an attractive and/or cool halloween costume idea for a single male?

hmm im about 6 feet tall and weighs around 170 lbs, athletic built.

to give u guys an idea....

last few years i was either something with a buddy (spartas from 300...etc) or something with an exgf (who was the reason i came to this forum in the first place that faithful night long time ago hehe)...

so now i have no girlfriend, the buddy moved away....so now im sorta by myself in terms of costume idea.....

what should i be? preferrably an idea that attracts the ladies attention too hehe but not too corny haha

i guess for more possibilities, i am built and very cut (sorry if i sound conceited im just tryin to get as much ideas as possible) so i am not ashamed to be topless or anything either....

anyways hope u guys can help me out

preferrably an idea that attracts the ladies attention too hehe but not too corny haha

Screw that man. Too many guys dress up in something shirtless or tight so they can show off. You want to separate yourself from those guys.

I'd say be the Joker but I'm sure A TON of people are gonna be him this year. Go for a cool bad guy though. As for me, I'm gonna be the bad guy from No Country For Old Men

image removed

Be a robber!

Like the old school kind, that had a mask.

Or an old school villain- the kind with the funny mustache!

i did that. and to complete it i stole a mercedes emblem off a car hood and wore it around my neck. (kids, don't try this at home)

Answering Quirky Questions About Fa...
Answering Quirky Questions About Fashion

Archived