Why am I still infatuated by my ex if she was so wrong to me?

My ex...she cheated on me. she was very wrong to me. she even told me that she wanted nothing to do with me, despite it should've been I who was supposed to break up with her. she has made fun of me behind my back, and has spread nasty rumors about me (though I must confess, I told a number of people that she cheated on me after the fact).

so why am I still in love with her? no...love is a two way street. so I guess it's infatuation. but why?

I mean, I used to think she wasn't all that cute even. but as I got to know her, as I saw how smart she was...I realized she was the most beautiful girl on earth. yet others call her a "hood rat" and "loose". some people think I was stupid for even going at it with her.

So Why do I love her?

My experience was the same. I loved my ex. But she pretty much did the same things your ex did about u - except for the rumors. The rumors her friends brother started after she dumped me.

Give it time - you go through a stage where you still want/need her in your life. Then you might go through an angry stage, and finally you let it all go.

The good thing about your ex is that she told you, she doesnt want anything to do with you. My ex told me that she wants to be friends, and that if I feel down about hte break up, to go talk to her. She was just doing that out of pity for me.

you are already a step in front - no communication with your ex. Just be strong, and give it time, brother. You will learn from your feelings, you will grow, and when the right girl comes along, you will give her the love she deserves and you both will appreciate what you have as a couple.

one year later ... I still think about my ex, and she was a royal * * * * * towards the end of the relationship, she was as mean as anybody has ever been to me. So ... hang in there and someday you'll get over her ohh and give yourself the chance to meet new girls, there are many many many girls out there that dont cheat.

cheer up

You don't love her, you're infatuated with her, like you said. She's going behind your back talking smack? Bro, hold your balls, and let this one go. If other are calling her a hoodrat, chances are, she's a hoodrat.

Big ups to Minneapolis tho! Grew up over south, out in Cali now. Still say Midwest girls are the best, minus your ex

im in the same boat...totally wrong girl, should have left her a long time ago, should never have gotten mixed up with her, total infatuation...i dont think she talks behind my back though...other things but not talk

i know why in my case...she's young and hot and soft and crazy in the sack and fun to be with. she is also a master player and knew exactly how to keep stringing me along, telling me exactly what i wanted to hear. lesson learned

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived