Why wont my friend add me to facebook?

jagerbomb

Me and this girl developed feelings for each other two summers ago but she had a boyfriend. We would still text a lot and write each other facebook messages though. We kept texting each other up until around christmas last year when we decided that we better stop, as the messages were still somewhat flirty and whatnot. After that we didnt really talk a lot except for a few texts throughout last year's spring semester. Then i saw her a few times at the beginning of summer, but not for very long any of the times. We would talk for the few minutes we were in each others company though. Even though we pretty much stopped talking, i would still go check out her facebook page because i missed her. But then one day i noticed she no longer had a facebook page. I dont know when that was, probably sometime in july. Then, about a month or so ago i saw that she now has facebook again. She hasnt added me as a friend since she got facebook back. I know it probably seems like no big deal cuz people have so many friends on facebook and they arent going to add everyone they know, but last fall, basically the only reason she would use facebook was to stay in touch with me.

So my question is, Why do you think she hasnt added me, and should I add her? thanks

maybe she went off facebook cuz she wanted to have a restart. and in restarting her life, maybe she didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend anymore. i think u should stop wanting her. it sounds to me like she wants to move on in her life, but without you. sorry, but in life, you have to learn to let things go. u will meet a better person. someone who will love you back just as much as you love her.

that girl is not worth your time and energy.

Archived