sman2000

A couple of days ago my ex girlfriend of 3 months now (we've dated for almost 2 years) agreed to go to a Halloween Haunted house. I talked to her last night, before she went to a party and she told me she missed me and we were still on for today. Well, I work overnights, so I woke up around 2pm. I called her when I woke up and told her to call me back. Still no call. I called a few times, leaving a voicemail saying I was worried because she never does this. I even called her house phone. Still have heard nothing. I don't get it. I'm not sure if shes blowing me off or theres something going on. I'm worried. I still love her and she says she still loves me. Could there be another man in her life now? I broke up with her but I regretted it. Now I feel like games are being played. I'm 21 and she's 22. What should I do?

Right now she is in total control of the relationship. You are reacting to her. By going no contact you'll rezero the relationship . Then when she does start calling don't respond for awhile. Once your strong and aren't in a state of panic then you can start communicating. But always create and keep some space...attraction grows in space...you have to learn not to panic when there is no constant contact going on...you mind tells you she's out there dating other guys, having a great time...believeme thats rarely the case...its rough out there. Start focusing on your goals and who you want to be and watch the tide slowly turn.

Archived