A short question of rthe ladies

tcan411

So I am dating this girl and wonder if I might have acted in a way that could be deemed as unattractive....

So ladies, rhe situation was we were in NYC for a weekend trip looking for a hotel. most places were booked and we were drving around. I got out a few times to ask for directions and go into a few hotels to see (we were in a car) if there was availability. It was getting late and I wanted to speed things up though and so i asked if she would run in and ask the hotels while I stayed in the car so we could move on quickly.

This might be a weird question, but is this unattractive? Like i wasnt taking care of the situation. Leaving it to her? She joked she was doing the heavy lifting even though i gave my card. I really just wanted to speed up the process....

I know strange question but was curious on thoughts. she seemed perfectly fine after and very attentive, but i thought i would get some feedback....

I had checked online and there seemed to be a lot available so I thought it would be easier than it was. We were not sure if we would go or not so I just figured we would get one in town. We called an online service when there but couldnt find the hotel. She was great and cheerful through the whole thing. Was joking and laughing through most of it. i just wonder if it seemed a little unattractive as most women look to the man to handle things. I felt i was but i wonder if that got accross....

It was defineatley both of our ideas. She was visiting and wanted togo out of town for the day. We had a few different cities we were going to go to and I only live about an hour from the the city so it wanst a HUGE trip. So it wasnt like we would have been homeless if we didnt find a place, but more we wouldn't have had to go back that night.

She mentioned she thought I had gotten a room but i told her about how I looked online and there were a lot of places that had openings the day before so i thought we would wing it. Plus we are both sort of spontanious people...

Fragmint, that was exactly my thought...that it would speed things up and we could jet to the next place in case there was nothing there...

I should say we ended up getting a place and had a great night. Plus I did pay for the whole weekend. Like i said she joked about it a little but i guess my question is that this wouldnt be a deal breaker right?

Archived