Wrong question?

fender2in
She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

I don't think I would get offended, but I'd prob follow it up with "Why, do I look bad?"

She prob associates "being tired" with crow feet, deep circles, and the idea that you say she looks tired prob makes her think that its noticible or that she's not attractive.

There are some people that look tired because they have dark circles. Many people with allergies have dark circles and also people with very thin skin, but it does not mean they are tired. I know as a person with allergies and very thin skin so I always have dark circles I find it irritating occasionally when people comment on it. I have for the most part learned to ignore it.

"you look tired" generally is not a positive remark. it means that they look worn down, kind of ragged, need some sleep. not really a positive remark.

Yep this is what I was thinking too..

I don't think i'd get mad unless you were constantly remarking about how "tired" I looked. It also depends on how you say it.

"you look tired" generally is not a positive remark. it means that they look worn down, kind of ragged, need some sleep. not really a positive remark.

Yep. I really don't like it when someone says that to me - I think "thanks, good to know I look like crap". I know they are just trying to be nice, so I don't say anything to them, but man I really don't like it!

You could say - you seem tired, are you all right?

Archived