I dumped him

stacyjo

Everything was about him and he showed absolutely no interest in my life. He put me down every chance he got, and found little reasons to pick me apart. He chased other women right in front of me. And when I got hurt,(Physically) he would lecture me and tell me how stupid I was. It was horrible. No matter what I did to "Please" him, it went unnoticed. I bailed his house out of foreclosure three times, never once did he thank me. I gave of myself until I had no more to give, and in the end, I was left with nothing. So I said goodbye. My life is worth more than that. I deserve to be loved and appreciated. But here's the kicker..

I had the "nerve" to ask for the few things I had left at his house. Namely my hitch for my horse trailer and my registration. He said "Don't be a Crazy hateful * * * * * , you're the one that left me". Then wanted to talk to me about taking one of my horses and my horse trailer. I responded with what I thought was the normal.."Well screw you there is no way I would ever let you take my horse and trailer, see you in court" He then replied, "I am concerned for my safety to be around you". Who is he kidding? Never once have I threatened him. Not once! Oh sure, I threatened him with court, but how does that make it a concern for his personal safety?

I am left baffled. He is telling everyone that a screw came loose on me. Just what in the world am I dealing with here?

wow some people ...

if you own the horses etc, you dont have to worry about court. another thing you can do is contact the police and say you want to collect yourself but you fear for safety, not sure were you are but in the uk they'll normally send out an officer to supervise, just the sight of an officer should be enough to knock some sense into him.

the fact that hes telling everyone a screw came lose in you is just proving what a right decision you made and how immature he is, hes just trying to cover up his own ego and making it all seem like your fault, either that or hes just to plain stupid to realise why you left.

i would cut it off, hes gone, new life time. regarding the people if they actually matter and really are your friends they wont buy into his bs spitefullness.

just regarding the police, im assuming your registration is linked to your name or something? i know jack about horses but if you have some official form of ownership the police can actually go and take it back without you even being there.

not if you have proof of ownership, in that case its counted as theft and they will just go grab your things, but if he refuses to let them in, they will need to get a order to enter the property.

just dont dial the emergency line (999 /911 or w/e it is for you), u can contact the police station and find out what they can do for you, as i said, im talking from experience in England...

Thanks! I am actually going to file in small claims this Tuesday for the money he owes. I will then have to go to the sheriffs office to get him served. And since I'm there, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask what they can do for me. I never even thought of it. So thank you!!!!!

Good Grief! Just an update. While I have feeling pretty good about leaving the jerk for the last few days. I just talked with a mutual friend...Ugh! Let me say that once more...UGH!!!!

Why..Why...OMG why? does what he says to people affect me? He's running around acting like some sort of victim...I'm the bad one. Yeah OK??? This is all coming from a man who could have cared less if I was there or not. I was insignificant to him. And what's bad is....I tried. I tried so dang hard to work things out, and he just dismissed me. I don't get it. I was the one who walked away with a broken heart, he is the one that had a new girlfriend the next week. Oh sure! I was the one that left him. But why must there be a smear campaign? Why?

My ex brought my stuff back. It broke my heart to see him again. But I must admit he was actually nice and apologized for not loving me the way he should have. Sounds good right?

Please keep in mind that this break up has been very hard on me, even though I was the dumper. Whatever....He is aware that I am still hurt over it. So he asks if I would like to go riding horses with him. Dumb me agreed to it. Not that I want him back, nor have I ever asked, I was just hoping to settle some things to put a stop to the hate that he's spread about me. And here's what happened....

We took the horses to his neighborhood and rode them around, when we got back to my house, he informed me that his new girlfriend was pissed that we were spending time together, he called her stupid. FYI, I don't think she's stupid. But as it turns out he paraded me right past her house, put me in the line of fire. Then tells me how much he loves her and never loved me. Why would he do that? What is wrong with him? How can anyone be so cruel?

How to leave an abusive relationshi...
How to leave an abusive relationship and why it's so hard

Archived