Is it a joke?

Nihowma

After telling him that Icould not see him anymore since he is married. (He wanted an affair with me. I decided to call it off before I put more feelings on him. I had a very bad experiences before, it turned out a nightmare). Yesterday, I found out he was using our email account to ask one of his female friends out to lunch. He told this woman that one of his friends was kind enough to set up this account for him, so it would be easy to communicate.

Few months ago, he asked me to set up this email account so we could communicate easier. He said this email is just only for us. We share the password together, so I can get into this email account. Yesterday, I missed him a lot after saying good-bye to him. So, I went to our email account, I found out he deleted all the emails, except this email was on "sent" folder.

I knew I have no any right to be angry with him since I am the one decided to break up. Even he needs some emotional support, why can't he use his other emails account to invitate his female friends for lunch? I really want to change password on this email account, so I won't know what he is doing. Lol.

This isn't about him 'needing support' and feeling sorry about your breakup, this is about a cheating married guy instantly finding a replacement for you because you won't sleep with him anymore.

Why should you trust a guy who lies and cheats in his wife? He won't treat you any better, and most likely will cheat with as many women as will have him.

Just walk away and never date a married man again. Nothing but heartbreak in that for you and his wife, while the married guy is having fun on the side having sex with two or more women.

I'm unsure what else you would expect from a guy like this.

If he will cheat on his wife, he will cheat on others too...

The fact that he is so quick to replace you, should relay the message loud and clear to you, that he didn't care a great deal for you....

He's a bored, married guy, looking for sex....and it seems that anybody will do.

He did ask me to sleep with him, he said he loves me. I felt I love him more than I should, but I was insist that we should do it right from very beginning without sex involved when he is married. I felt if he really loved me like what he said or his marriage is that bad like what he told me. He would know what to do to our relationship. (I learned it in a hard way from my previous relationship). I agreed wthat you said. I refused him and break up with him few days ago. I do miss him, he has supported my emotional needs when I broke up with my ex, he was always soooo nice all the times. He and this woman have been friends before I knew him, they have lunch together sometimes, and he told me so. I do not think he meant to cheat.

I appreciate your opinion because I really need to know should I change a password and close this e-mail account.

You should 100% delete it. If he wants to rendezvous with other women then he can take 10 minutes to create another account (who says he doesn't have another?) but you won't be a "part" of it.

I don't mean to be harsh, but the truth of the matter is, is that if he truly loved you he would end his marriage, to begin a new life with you....

I also suspect that if he loved you, he would be trying his damned hardest to 'woo' you back.....not seeking out other women to replace you....

He did ask me to sleep with him, he said he loves me.

This should read, he wanted to sleep with me so he told me he loves me.

he has supported my emotional needs when I broke up with my ex,

Of course he did. He wanted you to have an affair with him.

You're reading his actions through a filter of altruism on his behalf. As you've been shown , his only motivation is his own needs and desires. IMO, he used this account because he wanted you to see this. Because he wants you to a) feel bad or b) sleep with him.

We have not in that deep relationship yet. (I have not had sex with him). I do not think he is seeking out other women to replace me because they knew each other longer than I knew him. Besides, a lunch with a female friend is all right because we all need friends.

I just don't understand why he used our email account? Is it better for me to close it and walk away from this relationship?

We have not in that deep relationship yet. (I have not had sex with him). I do not think he is seeking out other women to replace me because they knew each other longer than I knew him. Besides, a lunch with a female friend is all right because we all need friends.

I just don't understand why he used our email account? Is it better for me to close it and walk away from this relationship?

He used that account to make you jealous.

Yes, it's much better to walk away now while you have self-respect. All you will get from him is a reputation as a marriage-wrecker.

Besides, a lunch with a female friend is all right because we all need friends.

I bet he uses that line on his wife.

Because he wants you to see it. Girl, he is not a man you should be involved with in ANY way, just delete the account and don't contact him anymore. He is doing it to trigger a reaction, and I am happy to see that your reaction is to come here on ENA, and you didn't contact him.

Don't be bothered by what he does and doesn't do. It's none of your concern now. So yes, close it, and walk (walk real fast).

All the friends suround him all say he is a real nice and sweet guy. I trust him at the beginning, I believe in him when he said he loves me. I really can not discuss this issue with our friends, I know what they will say about him: A responsible and sweet guy for his family and his friends. I think I am just an unlucky one, happened to know he has other side of unsatisfied about his family and his life. I asked him many times, "why can't we just be friends?" he said he can't. The more we see each other, the more we attached with each other. I just wish I can replay our time back to when we first met. I felt I had no choice but leaving him just because he is married. It is really hurt. May be I should run and not even talk to a married man in the future.

May be I should run and not even talk to a married man in the future.

yeah, i'd stay away from them. and if you do need to be in contact, then make sure to include the wife. ie, if you meet for drinks, invite the wife along. i'd stay away from married men as far as romantic possibilities go...

What would you do? | Funny barber p...
What would you do? | Funny barber prank gone wrong #shorts

Archived