Why did she look so good today?

glegend
Waterlogged laptop, Unplanned Day O...
Waterlogged laptop, Unplanned Day Off!

I went into work earlier, after a long night of playing PS3. I purchased it last night. I was pretty happy for getting it even today.

So I do a carry out for a customer, took a bbq to the customers car.

Ohh my lord, that cashier again. She looked so good, that I couldn't stop looking at her while I was walking the bbq to the guys car.

This doesn't make any sense to me, everytime I see he she catchef my attention. I think there is something wrong with me.

it's okay to have a crush on a girl that's taken. acting upon it is bad i think, and you aren't so be happy for that. plenty more out there to pine over.

Well I'm lucky that I wasn't the one who did act up on it and asked her out. My co-worker did and he apparently knew she has a boyfriend. I agree on you that acting upon it is a bad think.

But your right it kills me that she has a boyfriend, honestly. And it don't know what it is about this girl that catches my eye. I guess it cause shes simple. Shes not the hot girl that everyone goes crazy for. Shes cute, and everyone sees that. She polite, a good person, funny, intelligent..etc. Shes not the girl that goes crazy and spends the money on designer clothes and shoes.

Just because she's taken doesn't remove her from the radar. Just don't trip over a curb carrying customers' purchases while your rubber-neck the cashier.

LOL

Ahhhh it's called having the hots for someone, perfectly healthy and perfectly normal!!

I bet you will be hanging out there more often for a perve LOL

LOL on the perve joke.

I do spend a lot of time out there. I used to spend a significant amount of time out there, like a few weeks ago. Now I spend a lot of time out there on the weekend.

Well until the day it fades, I'm stuck living in this reality where I have a crush on her. Which kills me cause I like get over it on the last day that I see her, until the next time I see her and then that what makes it even worse. Monday-Thursday I'm fine, I don't really think about her. But the second I see her on Friday, thats it, its over I start to feel for her again.

I guess your right it is her loss.

Now with her being gone, it makes me see the world in a whole persepective. It makes me see what I had and what I lost. It kills me that shes not my side anymore. Maybe it was for the best, maybe for the worst, honestly I don't know. I always wondered why she stuck by me for so long especially after certain things happened, I guess she really loved me. But in the I pushed it too far and she couldn't stick by me any longer.

In the mean while I met this other girl, and look where I am at now. I'm going crazy over her, for some reason. But she has a boyfriend. Right now I don't know whats going on. Is she messing with my head? Is she interested and is doing it on purpose? Is she just a flirt? Is she playing hard to get? Are things kinda on the rough side with her boyfriend and just needs that attention from guys? Is she on the verge of leaving her boyfriend, but in the meantime she is looking for a new boyfriend?

I wouldnt go out with her knowing that she still is seeing somone. I'm not that kind of person.

BUt ladies and gentlemen today I was doing some work near the garden center window. She was out there and she noticed me, and she actually was banging the window unitl I noticed. She also had some questions that were asked to her by other customers, she didn't know the answer since she works cash so she came to ask me. Not my co-workers, she came to me. Eventhough she passed a few of my co-workers each time.

Today something happened that makes me really think that she is really into me.

I went to work this morning. I started at 8 and she startede at 8. So I went to go and open the garden center. So I opened the garden center and she helped me out. We go to talking, and it was a little bit on the cold side, and she was telling me how she didn't like to work outside with this cold. So I mentioned that I am working outside today. And told her that I have to go through all the stock and merchendise some skids. She the proceeded to tell me that's she only wants to work outside if I am working outside. For my whole shift we were working together, we took break and lunch together as well.

She seemed so happy to be working with me and is looking forward to working with me again 2morrow.

It was sick. We worked together all day long. I was working open to close, she was working open to 5PM. We took break together, and then when lunch came she walked all the way to customer service to go towards the punch clock to punch out and saw me at customer service and came up and asked me if I was gonna come on lunch. Went on lunch together and grabbed two hot dogs. Later in the afternoon me, her and another coworker of our went on final break together.

I really think this girl has fallen for me. She even has a little mommento of me, my red utility knife. I gave it to her to use and never got it back on Sunday. No worries though since its her that has it plus I know ill get it back, but really I don't care if she keeps it.

I'm not going to believe that she has fallen for me until I find out for sure. Like you said I don't want to give myselft that false sense of hope. For now I'll leave it as a possibility. My co-worker thinks she might be into me.

My action plan:

Just gonna hang around with her at work. Go on lunch and breaks together. Just be friends. Soon shes gonna be working the floor instead of cash, just until the spring. So I'm gonna train her and work with her. Continue to talk to her. Like I said just as friends. If for some reason her relationship with her current boyfriend, who is a different boyfriend then the one I thought was her boyfriend, goes south and they break up. I'll kinda make my move. You know find out if she is interested in me then ask her out.

In the mean time I'm gonna keep a low profile, I got a few things that are more of a priority then a girlfriend. So I need to get them straightened out first. Then I'll worry about trying to meet different girls. If I meet on then I meet one. I gotta move on right.

So I think my goal plan is pretty good. **And until I meet someone, I'll just keep going crazy everytime I see her**

Archived