a cheater..

blackhela
Signs she is not faithful
Signs she is not faithful

some guys cheat once and figure out it isnt the way to go. others have flukes, and others are serial cheaters who turn it into a habit. i'd say anyone who cheated at least twice would be someone i wouldnt date.

each case of cheating should be evaluated on an individual basis...

As much as I would like to believe otherwise, and I think we all do, the truth of the saying is innevitable "once a cheater, always a cheater". If the person has it in them to do it once, then it's part of their character (or lack of), and they have it in them to do it again. There might be some rare exceptions out there, but I haven't met any. When you decide to forgive someone who has cheated, be aware that it is on your own risk and account and you will only have yourself to blame if this person hurts you again down the road, because you already knew what they were made of but chose to stick with it. Good luck and be wise!

Unfortunately they are the only ones who know for sure. They rationalize their actions so much that they might not even think it is cheating. If you are with someone who has betrayed the one they loved once and then things get a little tough, the first thing that will go thru your mind is that they are cheating or this will give them the reason to cheat. It affects the victims way more than the cheater.........

lost

Do cheaters ever change??

they always say that once somebody has strayed they will keep doing it...

is this true???im just curious after my situation...(i got cheated on twice...and he kept on lieing after i took him back)

xoxo

in your case he is a serial cheater. what incentive is there to stop doing what he's doing if he doesnt get punished?

he had every reason to cheat again becuase you took him back after he did it to you TWICE.

so it sounds like yes, he will keep doing it to you at least--for sure.

Unfortunately they are the only ones who know for sure. They rationalize their actions so much that they might not even think it is cheating. If you are with someone who has betrayed the one they loved once and then things get a little tough, the first thing that will go thru your mind is that they are cheating or this will give them the reason to cheat. It affects the victims way more than the cheater.........

lost

That is very true. I was cheated on twice, like an idiot I took her back and inevitably she left me for someone else. Once it happens I believe it will continue with that particular person unless they have a reality check of some sort. I cheated before. I learned a valuble lesson becasue it hurt my gf at the time and in the end it hurt me more because we didn't work out. I also got cheated on by the ex I talked about above. I know now that I'm in the category of people who did it one but will never think about Cheating again. There are some out there.

I havent read the other replies but i do believe some people are entitiled to second chances if they are truly remorseful for what they have done. However i dont believe in 3rd or 4th chances, especially if they have repeated the same mistake u gave them another chance for.

Archived