Waisting My Time?

2single1
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

OK so this is the first time that i have written on forum... but anyways here we go... i met this girl about 2 years ago through my roomate at the time... it was the girl he was talking to, they went out and everything was good between them, and then he cheated on her, long story short they broke up. now whenever they were having problems or anything like that she would always come to me and talk to me... when i first met this girl i was instantly attracted but because of my roomate i had to surpress my emotions. But since they have been broken up i have been talking to her almost every day and i visit her every weekend..... she lives an hour away. she knows how i feel and really just doesnt want anything to do with a relationship right now.... this got me frustrated at one point so i stopped talking to her like i wanted to be with her and started treating her as a best friend... because apparently we're the greatest friends going... but this plan didnt do anything except for make her mad at me for "acting weird" so right now we just talk everyday i visit every weekend and it seems like things are going nowhere fast.... is there anything i can do, should i wait it out, or am i simply waisting my time

dude if she strait up told you she doesnt want a relationship right now and you still want her in your life somehow your gonna have to deal with being her friend. Over time she may get over not wanting a relationship and if your still around she may start to develop feelings. unless its driving you mad better to have her as a friend then not at all. dont pressure her or you will just push her further away. dont be the available friend though. still keep the friendship to a minimum so there may be that slight chance of a next step.

If she doesn't want a relationship than you have to accept that. If she is important to you and you can just accept a friendship than that's what it will have to be. Take a look at the big picture. You are young... You don't have to wait for anything... Don't put your life on hold. Women change alot from 18-24. Not necessarily a bad thing. You will change too... Right now she is feeling betrayed and I'm sure she doesn't have the greatest amount of trust or guys in general... As a friend, you can gain that trust alot easier than a guy that just comes up to her. If you enjoy her company than keep it going... Don't press the issue. Be friends. If you can accept that. Maybe even be a little flirty at times. Just don't be creepy or too forward. Once she sees your a nice guy and understands you're not like ur roomate, maybe things will progress. If not, Oh well... Don't put all your eggs in one basket bud. There are soo many available women out there. Soo many looking for a good guy. Maybe she'll see what she's missing.

Meet some new people. Go out on dates. Don't always be there when she calls. If you are talking to her and its just a generic conversation, cut it short. Tell her you are meeting up with a new friend for coffee. Just never give specifics. That might even make her realize that you aren't always gna be there waiting for her to change her mind.

At the same time, keep in mind hat this girl lives an hour away. That could get really old really fast. Would you be comfortable not being able to see her often if you have conflicting schedules?

Archived