Guys Please Answer: Thanks :D.

Lauren8785

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well one you'd only need to think about what they're like in bed, the other you have you think about what they're like in all other aspects of life.

Right, no argument there.

Just would like to better understand how men think, when it comes to sex and relationships. It confuses the hell out of me...Men and Women are sooooooo different.

Thats awesome Jon! To bad more men were not like you. It would be nice to have a guy interested in ME rather then just a quick wam bam thank you ma am!!

I am sure there will be guys that will be interested in you and thanks for the reply! I guess I have never been 'dog-like', which once again enforces how different we can be.

Right, no argument there.

Just would like to better understand how men think, when it comes to sex and relationships. It confuses the hell out of me...Men and Women are sooooooo different.

I haven't seen the differences you do other than perhaps men are generally more visual than women. If someone is looking to have sex or a fling, that person's standards and concerns likely will be very different than looking for someone to have a relationship with, no matter what the person's gender. I wouldn't try to understand "men" just work on understanding individuals.

I am sure there will be guys that will be interested in you and thanks for the reply! I guess I have never been 'dog-like', which once again enforces how different we can be.

Your welcome. Thanks Jon I appreciate that and your right NOT all guys are dogs I just had so many "pigs" it just feels like all of them are. So I do give a lot of credit to guys like you !!!

I haven't seen the differences you do other than perhaps men are generally more visual than women. If someone is looking to have sex or a fling, that person's standards and concerns likely will be very different than looking for someone to have a relationship with, no matter what the person's gender. I wouldn't try to understand "men" just work on understanding individuals.

I know, but I have encountered many men like the one I discribed and just would like to understand the thinking behind it.

I know, but I have encountered many men like the one I discribed and just would like to understand the thinking behind it.

It's very simple to understand. He doesn't want to date large women. Having a one-nite stand is different. He just wants to get laid and be done with it. In and out of there. No questions asked.

It's very simple to understand. He doesn't want to date large women. Having a one-nite stand is different. He just wants to get laid and be done with it. In and out of there. No questions asked.

Yes that is simple to understand, but my point is If you can DO a bigger chick.....

WHY in the heck can you not date one?? I know dating and one night stands are totally different things.........but still if you can do it with one, I dont see why you couldn't date one either.

"Hi I'm Steve, I can do a large chick, but I won't date one,".... Sounds silly to me. At least that is how I think of it.

Yes that is simple to understand, but my point is If you can DO a bigger chick.....

WHY in the heck can you not date one?? I know dating and one night stands are totally different things.........but still if you can do it with one, I dont see why you couldn't date one either.

"Hi I'm Steve, I can do a large chick, but I won't date one,".... Sounds silly to me. At least that is how I think of it.

This is not to sound offensive to you or anyone. But I'm guessing most of the times a guy has sex with a bigger chick, he ususally feels disgusted with himself for doing the deed. There were a few times in my life where I fooled around with a large chick and felt physically sick afterwards. It wasn't what I wanted.

Like you said, most men are visual. And most of the time men aren't attracted to larger ladies. A few are but most aren't. Just like most women aren't attracted to shorter men. Not all but most.

This is not to sound offensive to you or anyone. But I'm guessing most of the times a guy has sex with a bigger chick, he ususally feels disgusted with himself for doing the deed. There were a few times in my life where I fooled around with a large chick and felt physically sick afterwards. It wasn't what I wanted.

Like you said, most men are visual. And most of the time men aren't attracted to larger ladies. A few are but most aren't. Just like most women aren't attracted to shorter men. Not all but most.

Hmmm. Interesting. Maybe thats true about getting sick afterwards..lol. Then again if you feel sick why even bother??

I think because they're just desperate to get a piece and at this point, that they just don't care who it is, as long as they have a vag.

But to date.... there's such a stigma put on larger people and I feel large women get it worse than large men.

But to date.... there's such a stigma put on larger people and I feel large women get it worse than large men.

Large get it bad, but solution for most is simple (ones whose weight is not there because of being sick which is probably only 1% of all fat people) - just loose weight.

because sex is one night and a partner is for the rest of your life (or at least long term). like i explained about chocolate, sometimes you have a kind of chocolate you like to eat year round, and sometimes there are types of chocolate you only care to eat once a year (if your favorite kind of chocolate is not available).

another thing to think about..... men and women are wired differently, biologically. in the most primal sense, men are wired to 'spread their seed' around as much as possible, and with as many women as possible, to pass on their genes. on the other hand, women, who have a long pregnancy, are wired to be picky and pick the best quality mate they can.

Because its gross and only in severe bouts of desperation will we attempt it.

Because its gross and only in severe bouts of desperation will we attempt it.

Moderator note: i spent a lot of time thinking about this post. if this post was about dating white/black/asian/hispanic/native american women or whatever, and a man said, 'i wouldn't date a _____ (insert race) woman because it's gross", the post would probably be removed for being disrespectful and racist. probably the same if he had made a comment about her height or religion or education or whatever. Manco probably could have also worded it more nicely, by saying, 'i'm not attracted to large women.'

but in the end, i decided to leave it up (though you guys can let the other mods know if you don't think that it was a good choice), because it's his gut level, honest instinct that answered the question, and i think that is helpful.

as a member of weight watchers and a former overweight person, i understand that it is hurtful when people don't want to date us because of our size. and suddenly guys turn to look and smile at me who never would have looked at me twice 2 years ago. is it fair? i dunno. i am healthier, i take better care of myself now, i feel more confident. but i accept that there is a certain population of men who feel disgusted by women who are above a certain size. i understand that. it's their personal preference and we are all entitled to it.

Archived