Guys Please Answer: Thanks :D.

Lauren8785

Alright so a guy and I chatted a couple weeks ago....

I asked him what type of woman does he like.

He told me skinny women.

I said oh I guess you wouldn't like me then.

He asked why.

I said because I'm a bigger women.

He said he knew (had a pic on my page) and said I was cute and kept on asking to meet to do the deed.

I said no.

*Now for my question*: If this guy is attracted to skinny girls, why would he want to have s e x with me?

Don't you have to be attracted to someone in order to have s e x with them?

Now I know most of you are going to say it's because he just wanted some but how can a dude just go out there and do it with anyone?

I can be good enough to have a quick hanky panky with but not good enough to have a relationship with? To me that makes no sense at all.

Can anyone explain the logic behind this? Thanks.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, any guy who respects you and is a good guy isn't going to be asking you to 'do the deed' before he's even met you! he sounds like he's just in it for sex, and that's it. not like he's after a relationship at all.

my take is that he thinks that 'variety is the spice of life.' while he may prefer skinny women, he may not mind getting sex from a big girl either, as long as he is getting sex. i'd stay far away from this guy.

The only answer I can offer is that some guys are more tapped into thier 'primal' instincts..that is to say, going back to caveman days where you 'mated' for survival - you did the deed and off you went!

I have had relationships with ladies of all heights, shapes and sizes. Personally I have to be attracted to their hearts and minds, before I even consider going to bed with them.

Sounds like this guy is a classic opportunist. Hold out for something better

This dude has no significance to me whatsoever... I just wanted to make a point about guys in general is all and used that as an EXAMPLE

I hear guys say, "Oh no I'd never do a big girl" or "Ew big girls" etc etc. Yet they may have s e x with a big women but won't date a big women...that is what is confusing me the most.

I think some men would have sex with a bigger woman but not date her because of what his friends could say about her when she's not around.

Going back to the original question, just because a particular man's ideal woman is skinny doesn't mean he can't find a larger woman attractive. Are you always attracted to exactly the same sort of man?

For men it's all about 'lust' and to 'fulfil a need'....

Guys can compartmentalized their feelings or emotions. They can have sex with anything and without any feelings unlike women. They don't have to have a reason for sex.

They are initially sexually attracted to women because they move on the virtual while women move on the feelings level...

Back when I was single, I once had several conversations with a guy who, under the banner of "being honest," informed me his crudely stated primary goal was to, "(have sex with) a fat chick" because his buddy said fat chicks were more willing to have sex because they had to "try harder" than their slimmer, hotter counterparts.

He seemed genuinely stunned when I told him to get lost and didn't take him up on his oh-so-appealing offer.

Some people just have a very........different...........way of looking at the world.

I don't think this has anything to do with gender. If a particular person is looking for a sexual encounter and not finding one they may be happy to put aside their preferences and prioritize getting sex. It's not "using" the other person if they are honest about what they want and the other adult agrees.

I am glad this guy has no significance to you, and his attitude should have no significance to you as far as generalizing about "men".

some guys just want to sleep around with whatever they can. woman do it too.

Most women need to feel an emotional connection and before they sleep with a guy.....men do not need to feel an 'emotional' connection.

Yes, both genders are capable of sleeping around and with whoever..... but the above would explain why 'more' men sleep around and are more likely to sleep around, than women.

Men just have to look at a woman and they want to shaft her and without even knowing her....

Women are different...

Most women need to feel an emotional connection and before they sleep with a guy.....men do not need to feel an 'emotional' connection.

Men just have to look at a woman and they want to shaft her and without even knowing her....

Women are different...

OOh..my goodness, you know us well.

Yes, both genders are capable of sleeping around and with whoever..... but the above would explain why 'more' men sleep around and are more likely to sleep around, than women.

Women are different...

i'd say it's pretty even. if you surveyed every guy and girl on the planet, then i would accept your more guys than girls retort. until i see those numbers, i'd say it's equal. it's a lot easier for girls to get a guy for the night too.

it probably is more guys than girls that do this, but i couldn't just say that. not that i'd be scared to admit it either.

For men it's all about 'lust' and to 'fulfil a need'....

Guys can compartmentalized their feelings or emotions. They can have sex with anything and without any feelings unlike women. They don't have to have a reason for sex.

They are initially sexually attracted to women because they move on the virtual while women move on the feelings level...

Not true for all guys, thank you!

I can't have sex with someone unless there is an emotional bond. I had a one night stand once when I was about 19 and never again. I felt horrible afterwards. I guess that was a lesson I had to learn.

but there are some dudes out there that will have sex with a sheep just to get thier socks off. haha

Indeed...

There was a case over here some months back, where a man actually had it off with a goat....or was it a horse??

We never hear of women doing such things....

I'll give you a honest guy reply. I don't need to be extremely attracted if it's just for sex, a one night stand or something. As long as the girl is not repulsive or something it's OK. However, when it comes to long term I guess we all want to show off with our mate (I know it's shallow but common you girls also do this) The only difference is that girls rarely have this need to just have sex and even then they probably only want this tall & handsome guy but we guys are less picky when it comes to sex only.

Indeed...

There was a case over here some months back, where a man actually had it off with a goat....or was it a horse??

We never hear of women doing such things....

Dlish check the internet. I have accidentially seen a woman have sex with a dog and she blew off a horse (horse seemed to enjoy it too). I hate friends who play pranks.

lol i was just gonna say. there are probably more cases where women do it with aminals i mean animals. sorry a bit dislexic today.

the only difference is that some sick * * * * rednecks will do it just for kicks. the chicks that do it are atleast getting paid for it. haha

Archived