Guy or me???? He can't cum....

angeliamce
My Boyfriend Thinks I Don't Lov...
My Boyfriend Thinks I Don't Love Him (Here's Why and What to Do)

Been seeing this guy around 6 months...he's 35...seems a little stressed, works hard, and drinks a bunch....this is the issue....his penis seems really big, bigger than anyone I have been with put, it doesn't feel big in me....it does at first but then it doesn't.......also, we have had sex several times.....like 15 times, but he has only got off maybe 9 times.........he always drinks beer, at least 5 to 10........he's hard when we start.......he seems to enjoy it.....I like how it feels, when my feet are on his chest, sometimes when I am on top, but mostly I usually can't feel him.......he starts going really fast then just get really tired and stops........I feel so guilty....I want him to cum. Is there anything I can do??? Oral doesn't make him cum either......he acts like its no big deal, but it is - I can tell........so here's my question......is it me???? my ex was tiny and I could feel him.......could I be getting too wet??? because I am really excited........if I am getting too wet is there anything I can do??? Read taken a warm shower before sex could help.........one finger feels bigger than his big penis......I am just worried that it's me.....is there anything I can do to make his chance of getting off more likely......really makes me sad. thank you for reading......I am just really worried that it just not good to have sex with me anymore........this is not the 1st time, was with this 21 year old and he was big but didn't feel big in me......but I have been with 2 other guys and they felt big......just feel ugly and unattractive, and guilty because I realize this may have nothing to do with me and this guy is the one that is in misery......please help, I want him to feel amazing with me.....need some help and suggestions.

He is batting .600 right about now. I'd say just focus on enjoying sex with him and try to work on any insecurities you may have by building a better relationship with him (better communication etc).

He already knows why he is having trouble finishing. If he says he doesn't care, go with what he says. Most guys are pretty happy having sex with a hot girl regardless of what happens.

I guess this is what I am worried about....him losing his erection. His penis seems hard, not totally stiff, but he can get it in....just seems so big, not to feel big. I really think its me- I have always really got into sex....and I get hot and wet.....and lately I just really want sex, and it seems like I am getting so wet.....I don't know what to do to fix me..........

He is batting .600 right about now. I'd say just focus on enjoying sex with him and try to work on any insecurities you may have by building a better relationship with him (better communication etc). Right after the first time he had problems getting off......he told me that he just didn't see us ever getting married. I told him that I agree that we don't share many of the needed character matching traits, he went on to say he feels guilty having sex with me now that he knows there is no future.....this is how I see it, we so enjoy each other- he calls almost everything talks almost an hour....we laugh and just have a good time.....also, he really makes me feel good about life........so, maybe he just can't have sex with me because he doesn't want me for life???? I just enjoy him and think what would it hurt..........

He already knows why he is having trouble finishing. If he says he doesn't care, go with what he says. Most guys are pretty happy having sex with a hot girl regardless of what happens. He does act like he enjoys it but I am so worried its me.

Originally I was going to tell you that if he's not able to keep an erection, and if his not finishing was making you uncomfortable enough to decrease how much you enjoy the sex, to move on, because I was once with a guy who sounded very similar and it just bugged me to hell because I was sure he wasn't enjoying it as much as I was and I wanted more passion out of him.

But after hearing what Cardinal had to say, also being male, maybe he's right and your guy really does know why and it really doesn't bother him and he is still having a blast with you. If you can feel comfortable with that explanation, which seems plausible, then no reason to fret, it's his problem, not yours.

You def. don't have to think it's you though. Too wet? I never heard a guy complain about that, and if you really think so, have a couple paper towels around to soak up the excess lol

oh and btw, there are also sexual toys available to help a guy keep an erection, if that is the problem.

Archived