Is sex less spontaeneous when you rely on lube?

BronzedSkin123
Coping with lack of intimacy when y...
Coping with lack of intimacy when you're single

I don't mind using lube. I suppose it nullifies 'omg, bend her over the kitchen counter' spontaneity though.

I'm pretty sure most people use saliva as a make-shift lube when some is needed and none is present. It works well enough to start, but salive dries rather quickly, so frequent re-applications are necessary if you don't lubricate well naturally.

If you're a woman who does not lubricate naturally, does it make sex less spontaenous if you have to rely on lube? What if you're in the heat of the moment and lube is no where around what do you do? Because a bottle of lube isn't always in reach..just curious

NOt at all. You can make anything sexy. Even a tube of lube. When you are becoming intimate and you say wait, and grab your lube and say baby wait i have something and then rub it on you in a very provactive manner i doubt the guy would be let down.

NOt at all. You can make anything sexy. Even a tube of lube. When you are becoming intimate and you say wait, and grab your lube and say baby wait i have something and then rub it on you in a very provactive manner i doubt the guy would be let down.

lol okay. But if there is no lube around that will be kinda hard to do.

Archived