rag on...or off? For the Men & Ladies

kuiks8
English Questions and Answers For D...
English Questions and Answers For Daily Conversation - Part 01

So it happens once a month for an unconfirmed amount of time...at least 3 days...can be 7...yup the dreaded period...

so my question is...

Sex?!?! yes or no?

Girls how do you find your sex drive when you are on the rag?

Methods for making it not so messy...

Share one share all...

Myself, I get super horny around my time of month...so i am full on...towel down, lights off, and I am good to go...

ewwwwwwwwwww! lol Just kidding I actually feel the same way around that time, but fear of the dreaded sheet ruination often keeps me away from the fun stuff, sigh. Most guys I've known don't seem to mind either, which I find flattering, but yeah, mostly I try to get in all my naughtiness before I start seeing red, just to save the Sealy ;-)

I'm not especially experienced but I have had sex with my girlfriend when she has her period.

She was kinda embarrassed but she knows I am totally cool with her body and I have to say it was great, especially for her!

You could try it in the shower or anywhere else with a towel underneath. IMO there is nothing wrong with it, your either into it or your not.

my 2 cents.

I am @ my horniest at that time of the month LOL

I dont miss out. I always have it even during. It can be messy though, but nothing a few extra towels wont fix and well worth the "inconvenience"

i am not usually embarrassed by it. I was going out with a guy once for about a week and a half and we were both hanging for it lol and it was that time of the month for me, he said he felt grossed out and he had never done it before with a girl on her rags.

We went for it anyway and he found it wasnt to bad, he said once he was in there all the gross thought disappeared LOL

The only issue I have with it is my boobs get so tender, I can't take a lot of action there, which is something I really like, but the drive does increase.

I let the guy make the decision, doesn't bother me at all.. I figure it's his business going in there, he should make the call... haven't had one refuse yet.

Personally, my sex drive lessens when I'm on my period. Just because I find everything about it so gross.

The smell, the blood, the bloating, etc.

However, in the early stages of my boyfriend and I's relationship we could hardly get our hands off each other. So we tried two things:

1. Waited until it wasn't heavy, (oh noes two days without sex!) and then just lay a towel underneath.

2. Shower.

But both are pretty gross. I was grossed out. Especially when the guy isn't wearing a condom. I'm sure it would be a bit less gross with a condom on.

Well I am most horny right before my period and usually too crampy to even want sex. However when I was with my ex ex he had no problem with it. His theory was if it doesn't bother you then it doesn't bother me, so we just had a bunch of towels ready as to not destroy our bed.

My recent ex wouldn't have sex with me whether I was on my period or not but that's a whole other thread.

My boobs get tender, generaly I will want to have sex with my boyfriend on it, I mean unless I am severely cramping and bloated just feel awful.

My boyfriend has no problem having sex, OR going down on me while I am on my period.

For about a period of 3 months during our relationship, I had nothing but constant bleeding and spotting since I was on the depo shot so during that time we always had sex when I was bleeding.

And expec now it wouldn't hinder anything. Since I only see him one weekend a month and on holidays, nothing would get in our way=)

I'm usually horniest the first couple of days too but I've never had a problem with it and neither have any of my ex's. Couple of towels and shower right after, or just doing it in the shower works for me. My current SO, though, isn't really a fan. If I'm really desperate he'll oblige me, but it's definitely not as enjoyable for him. In fact, he hides it so well that we've been together for 9 months now and I never knew until this month. (Only then because I asked).

you are some kind of saint lol!!!

Hahaha maybe I am.

I don't know the thought of him being covered in blood does not sound appealing to me at all.

Plus when we started having sex I bled randomly once like all over the place, wasn't on my period or anything and it really just freaked us out. Horror.

Also I LOVE giving him blow jobs so...it's kind of a win win.

Yeah I'm glad that my boyfriend is the way he is.

To not only have sex with me on my period, but to also GO DOWN ON ME! haha what a trooper=)

I had a guy like that too.. I was like...if you wanna! ewwww. But he did and it was great.

BTW does anyone know what it supposed to happen on 11-21-08? seen it on someone's avatar

Personally, my sex drive lessens when I'm on my period. Just because I find everything about it so gross.

The smell, the blood, the bloating, etc.

However, in the early stages of my boyfriend and I's relationship we could hardly get our hands off each other. So we tried two things:

1. Waited until it wasn't heavy, (oh noes two days without sex!) and then just lay a towel underneath.

2. Shower.

But both are pretty gross. I was grossed out. Especially when the guy isn't wearing a condom. I'm sure it would be a bit less gross with a condom on.

I agree. It's not for me.

You can try wearing a tampon during foreplay, to save a few minutes of messiness. When you're ready for penetration, pull it out & just have some towels under you.

If your SO is hesitant or doesn't really like it, you can have him wear a condom. It might make him feel more comfortable knowing he's not going to have direct contact with the blood.

Its definitely NOT for me, i get super horny literally the day before my period so much so that it basically indicates to me that the next day itl be there it gets so intense. As soon as my period comes theres no way id want to have sex, i get too much period pain and just the thought of it makes me feel ill, i just couldnt.

When it's that time of month I feel the same way. either do it in the shower or put a black or have a specific towel for that time that is my advice.

And don't feel gross, if your bf or whoever tells you it's gross, that's rude and dumb!

Archived