Cheers, Boy!!!

John14087

did you just flava flav us with the title? lol

just go with a focus on having a couple drinks and having a good time. that's how i always do it. i usually end up talking to girls. girls approach me, is it looks? maybe, but usually it's because me and my friends look like we are having a good time. it's attractive and sticks out more than the people looking all around looking to meet someone.

have fun man!!

Well, it really depends on what kind of bar you are going to.

But, what I respond best to is the following

-Guys who I see and we lock eyes for a bit accross the room and then they smile

A few minutes later (maybe a little bit more eying each other) they come over and ask if they can buy me a drink.

Drink at the bar a little bit, then they ask for a dance.

I prefer guys who have a smile about them. Only get 1 or 2 drinks tops in your system before hitting on a girl. Or else you are in danger of embarrassing yourself.

Go for girls who are dressed down a little bit. Perhaps they seem out of place with how * * * * tily dressed all the other women are. Those are women that don't frequent bars but either their friends dragged them there in hopes of a good time, or something happened in their life that made them just want to do something out of character (that's usually how it goes for me....)

Ask them what they do for a living, where they are from, mention you don't do bars much and your sister convinced you it was a good idea. Avoid politics, sarcasm, proding, and drunkedness.

lol true true. hit on whoever you want OP.

Also, I guess I should mention. Bars aren't the best place for getting to know people. Loud music, too many people...etc.

Pick a few girls you think are pretty and get their numbers.

That way you have a few options and then when you go on actual dates with them, you can see if they have a personality or not.

Also, if you get rejected. So what? You have a few more cuties to check out.

Also, I guess I should mention. Bars aren't the best place for getting to know people. Loud music, too many people...etc.

Pick a few girls you think are pretty and get their numbers.

That way you have a few options and then when you go on actual dates with them, you can see if they have a personality or not.

Also, if you get rejected. So what? You have a few more cuties to check out.

loud music and too many people is why people go. least that is why i go. of course i don't like it too loud; but i love the sound of bottles clanking, people talking, music and people dancing on a little dance floor. the whole scene draws me in. there aren't going to be many people to choose from at the public library on a friday or saturday night.

loud music and too many people is why people go. least that is why i go. of course i don't like it too loud; but i love the sound of bottles clanking, people talking, music and people dancing on a little dance floor. the whole scene draws me in. there aren't going to be many people to choose from at the public library on a friday or saturday night.

Yeah, it's a good place to meet people but not a good place to get to know someone.

The music just about makes it impossible to talk most of the time. And the scenery isn't the best for "get to know you" conversation.

Nothing much beyond, "what do you do for a living'.

Usually most of my convos end with "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" "WHAT?!" "I SAID THE MUSIC'S TOO"---song ends and everything gets soft---"LOUD!"

looks around awkwardly....

Yeah, it's a good place to meet people but not a good place to get to know someone.

The music just about makes it impossible to talk most of the time. And the scenery isn't the best for "get to know you" conversation.

Nothing much beyond, "what do you do for a living'.

Usually most of my convos end with "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" "WHAT?!" "I SAID THE MUSIC'S TOO"---song ends and everything gets soft---"LOUD!"

looks around awkwardly....

it's not like that here. i can usually hear. the music never stops until the bars close as most places here have a dj.

it's a great place to meet people here and get a quick conversation going and get a number.

it's not like that here. i can usually hear. the music never stops until the bars close as most places here have a dj.

it's a great place to meet people here and get a quick conversation going and get a number.

The bars in this town are pretty obnoxious. It's a college town so I guess it is to be expected.

The music is ridiculously loud and heavy gangster rap. Which is ironic because my school is not only full of white kids, but also absurdly rich white kids. I can appreciate that irony.

Also, the drinks are expensive and I usually get shoved around a lot because I'm a petite girl. I rarely ever go unless friends drag me there. But, I usually have a fun time if I just say "what the heck. Party"

I want to find a more laid back bar. With music but more background music and not thumping, everyone is going to be deaf tomorrow music. Where people actually sit at the bar. Perhaps something where people dress a little classier and there isn't a beer pong table in the middle of it all.

The bars in this town are pretty obnoxious. It's a college town so I guess it is to be expected.

The music is ridiculously loud and heavy gangster rap. Which is ironic because my school is not only full of white kids, but also absurdly rich white kids. I can appreciate that irony.

Also, the drinks are expensive and I usually get shoved around a lot because I'm a petite girl. I rarely ever go unless friends drag me there. But, I usually have a fun time if I just say "what the heck. Party"

I want to find a more laid back bar. With music but more background music and not thumping, everyone is going to be deaf tomorrow music. Where people actually sit at the bar. Perhaps something where people dress a little classier and there isn't a beer pong table in the middle of it all.

college town here too sweetie. it's still a great place to be. well, i grew up in the town, so i guess i'm immune to it being annoying. unless i have a hangover from the night before.

dont go with the intent of looking for someone. just go and have fun with the people you are there with. 95 percent of women go to the bar knowing they can get free drinks off of the guys that are LOOKING for someone to meet. dont be that guy. just kick back, do your own thing, be loud and fun with the people you are with and it will attract others to want to join. if your up at the bar and you see someone attractive or interesting strike up a casual conversation. it could be about football or some events going on in your city or whatever pops to mind. just dont give a cheesy pick up line or offer to buy her a drink right off bat. be a bit of a challenge.

Archived