Troubled stomach?

SherryM

I don't know what's wrong with my stomach, it doesnt feel normal. When I feel hungry it starts to get all gasy on me, it rumbles and makes loud sounds, not the regular ones. It's embarrasing because I started to go to school again and I feel it's audible and I don't know what to do about it.

It's not that constant, but it comes and goes on a daily basis. I also experince mild pain, or lets say a slight uncomfortable feeling on the lower left side of my abdomin. I did change my diet and I'm starting to eat some friuts but I still feel like there is gas in my stomach and some movement and rumbling whenever I feel hungry. Bare in mind that I don't drink any sodas or anything of the like.

Please help...

it's just gas. fruit especially would cause it, as fruit tends to make you go to the bathroom a lot. when i feel gassy my lower left side of my stomach hurts too. if it gets worse go to a doctor, but it honestly doesn't sound like anything to be worried about.

I guess it is gas... I am having regular bowel movments but I eat 2 fruits before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning I easily go to the bathroom and I have a light breakfast, then whenever I experince hunger I get all gasy. What is causing that?

I'm disliking all these sounds as I feel embarrased during lectures. Any tips to avoid a loud growling tummy?

I guess it is gas... I am having regular bowel movments but I eat 2 fruits before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning I easily go to the bathroom and I have a light breakfast, then whenever I experince hunger I get all gasy. What is causing that?

I'm disliking all these sounds as I feel embarrased during lectures. Any tips to avoid a loud growling tummy?

my stomach always growls LOUDLY during lectures- i dont know what it is! if i'm home and hungry my stomach stays quiet but its like the second i walk inside class my body wants to embarrass me as much as possible.

ive found that some of it is mental. if i convince myself that im not hungry, it will calm down a little. also, if i suck in my tummy a little bit, it feels fuller and i feel a little less hungry.

i don't think anything is causing it, other then your diet. not that you should stop eating fruit! but yeah foods that are high in fiber will cause it to happen.

if you're that worried get checked out. i wouldn't worry about the pain too much, though, cuz like i said it always happens to me when i feel gassy.

Two or so after breakfast... Sometimes I would get them after I eat four wholemeal slices of toast and a cupt of tea. I'm trying to make my meals as basic as possible but I still experience that. I'm new to the UK, and I'm drinking tap water, do you think that might be troubling my stomach? Even though the water looks clean.

my stomach always growls LOUDLY during lectures- i dont know what it is! if i'm home and hungry my stomach stays quiet but its like the second i walk inside class my body wants to embarrass me as much as possible.

Tell me about it!! That's the main thing that is troubling me as I do get embarrassed whenever that happens, and I want to know what are possible foods that would regulate the movment of my stomach.

Tell me about it!! That's the main thing that is troubling me as I do get embarrassed whenever that happens, and I want to know what are possible foods that would regulate the movment of my stomach.

if you're really worried, try having a fruit-flavored yogurt in place of some of the fruit. it will coat your stomach leaving it feeling fuller.

If is IBS, which is what it sounds like, the yogurt will help. Also for the gas, try keeping some tums or rolaids in your bag and give a munch when it starts acting up.

I have IBS and there are days when it is miserable. I do things to combat it though. I eat smaller meals, more frequently. My schedule doesnt lend itself to normal mealtimes, so I stick a granola bar or some nuts in my school bag and if I get the hunger urge, I can have a munch.

I'd check out the beano, but I'll look for a UK equivalent if it's not here.

I thought IBS is something a person has forever, not a thing you can devlop at one stage in your life. It's not like something I've had, it's recent.

I'll also try the yogurt, but for today I'll have white rice and some steamed veggies, I hope that'll help.

What is the metamucil?

Thanks all!

Archived