New guy in my life - is he just toying with me???

chacoa

A few weeks ago I was at a bar with friends for girls night out and met a guy (he approached me)we had a great time. Tons in common, our personalities just clicked. He was witty and charming and we just got on really well. The night progressed, the alcohol flowed (he was buying) and we became more physical, dancing close, hugging, tickling, and light kissing (pecks really) the night ended we exchanged phone #s and parted.

He called me the next day, and we played phone tag for a couple days. When we did get ahold of each other - we could talk for hours and not be bored. Our conversations were very open sexually, and we joked around about making out or cuddling naked etc. But it wasn't just sex talk we talked about EVERYTHING our everyday activities, books, music, burning philosophical questions I mean we really connected. He has to go out of town for a conference in a few weeks and invited me along.

I thought things were going great, then one night we decided to hang out, I stopped by his place to pick him up - and he introduces me to his boyfriend! Prior to this he mentioned that he had a roommate - not another man he was involved with.

Me being the idiot that i am - I didn't say anything after he kissed his boyfriend good night and told him not to wait up. We go out and get coffee, and I do my best to keep the conversation polite and civil. Though I suppose I was a little bit cold and distant. Him, being the charmer that he is worked his magic and broke the ice all over again and we eventually made our way back to my apartment. One thing lead to another and we ended up on my couch making out. I stop and ask him about his SO and he tells me that he doesn't want to lead me on - but he is not going to cheat on his boyfriend. Then he sticks his tongue down my throat again!

I am so confused!

I could use some advice

Without reading the post, NO!!! Never! You're misconstruing the facts!!!

Ok now since, I read the post. That guy is a * * * * .

Tell his boyfried. * * * * with him. Oh I want you so badly, let me just kiss my boyfriend first. Oh, I am not going to cheat on my boyfriend, let me just kiss you.

Why on earth are you confused? Didn't him introducing you to his b/f end all confusion? You allowing it to get somewhat physical again does not negate the fact that he did introduce you to his b/f. IF that were me there would have been NO oppty for the tonuge to get even near my face, much less my throat. That was your bad girlfriend.

Without reading the post, NO!!! Never! You're misconstruing the facts!!!

Ok now since, I read the post. That guy is a * * * * .

Tell his boyfried. * * * * with him. Oh I want you so badly, let me just kiss my boyfriend first. Oh, I am not going to cheat on my boyfriend, let me just kiss you.

Oh come on. The boyfriend knows. She came to their house and was introduced. What good would telling him do? She should gather her self respect and delete mandigo from her cellphone.

Why on earth are you confused? Didn't him introducing you to his b/f end all confusion? You allowing it to get somewhat physical again does not negate the fact that he did introduce you to his b/f. IF that were me there would have been NO oppty for the tonuge to get even near my face, much less my throat. That was your bad girlfriend.

Ditto!!!!!!!!

Archived