what do men like about women?

emeraldina

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So like talking just below their level? I can relate to that, when I am talking to someone who is not that bright.. but eventually I always feel like I'm being condescending, and I hate that.

but you're a male .. right? .. it's different I think .. somehow.. if my man isn't that smart .. I'd still find a way to be flexible and change the way I behave with him .. I see as compromising for something I want .. and if it helps boost his ego while I'm at it.. then it's great.. I think you think differently because men have intelligence as one of their top priorities (I guess they do, from experience and what was said here) .. so it will be difficult for men I guess to compromise that way ..

but you're a male .. right? .. it's different I think .. somehow.. if my man isn't that smart .. I'd still find a way to be flexible and change the way I behave with him .. I see as compromising for something I want .. and if it helps boost his ego while I'm at it.. then it's great.. I think you think differently because men have intelligence as one of their top priorities (I guess they do, from experience and what was said here) .. so it will be difficult for men I guess to compromise that way ..

Or just find a smarter guy. They're out there.

Shoot...where not to start. Honestly of all the girls I know I have yet to see an annoying trait. Ive been looking but I just havent seen.

Some of the most prevalent that come to mind:

The fact that she loves basketball

The fact that she can such a tender person, but be such a beast on the court

Every look shes given me whether it be an awkward look because of something someone said or whatever, the are all awesome

Her awkward movements

The way she plays with her hair when she reads

The way she sometimes bites her bottom lip (mmmmmmm)

How she can be even goofier than me sometimes and shes cool with that

The rest I can't think of because its too late and im pretty tired lol

I based all of this off a friend of mine. Shes cool as hell and I think she doesn't even know it.

- When they are confused, when they give you that look that says it, I just want to embrace her, pat her head and say "there there" lol, not in a patronizing way though.

- They're soft and gentle and so very vulnerable, I just want to take them in my arms and hold them, protecting them from the harsh realities of the world and all the bad people that inhabit it.

- I like when they don't wear much make up, they know they're beautiful without having to shovel it on.

- They're not afraid of you seeing them in the morning because they think they look like crap, I'll still tell them they look beautiful as they are.

- When they can come to me if their day hasn't been going well and just know that I'll be there to tell them eveyrthing will be ok.

- When they kiss you softly and passionately, taking all your worries and cares away and replacing them with feelings of esctasy and euphoria.

- When they stroke their fingernails against your skin.

- When they say "I Love You".

- When you feel their body against yours in bed and you cuddle with them for hours on end, her stroking your chest and you stroking her hair.

- When they look at you with a naughty glint in their eyes and you know something good is about to happen.

- When they call you "babe".

- When they "punch" you, run away and you chase after them laughing, their screams and cries echoing until you catch them, wrap your arms round them and kiss them.

- When they slow dance with you, without music and rest their head against you as you hold them.

- When you can sit and talk to them about anything for hours, from morning to evening.

- When you complain that you don't have something but never buy it and they buy it for you for Christmas or any other special occasion.

- When they make you feel special, even if you don't think you are.

- When they stand upto their friends and have your back in an argument.

That's just some of the things I loved about my ex. God how I miss her right now

Why not get to know the chubby women??? She maybe single and if shes not, nothing wrong with being friends... It seems your attracted to her personality and thats what matters and makes her, her!! NOT her physical appearance. I understand you want a fit person, but what if this chubby lady turns out to be someone your very compatible with??? Are you going to turn her down because she's NOT thin????????

- I like when they don't wear much make up, they know they're beautiful without having to shovel it on.

- When you can sit and talk to them about anything for hours, from morning to evening.

some guys say that they actually like the fact that women use makeup .. it's one of those things they are attracted to because they don't get to do it themselves

about talking for hours.. some men like sitting and listening to the women talk for hours .. I wonder what men like most .. listening to women talk or having a women who can listen to them talk about their projects and plans and acheivments and worries ...

@ emeraldina, if we care for someone, we want to listen to them. I know I would listen to my ex talk about her day, worries, plans, etc., for hours (not from morning to evening, but evening to morning sometimes). I wanted to know what was going on with her... I loved the fact that she would be totally open with me.

On the other hand, talking too much is possible. People have to realize that your significant other has a life, and all too often it's easy to intrude and throw things off balance. Although some may argue the "two as one" argument, it's simply not possible to have a "single life." I think knowing the appropriate times is very important in relationships, and is a killer for some. It's never nice to hear, "I can't talk right now, I'm busy" over and over, and not nice to have to tell someone over and over. It makes one feel tied down.

On what I like about women...

-their voice when they're being intimate with you

- when they call or text just to say they love you

- when they tease you so that you'll tease back

- when they drop everything for you because you need them now

- when they're stubborn in a fight, but as soon as you apologize, they do too

- when they cry on your shoulder at the movies

- when they let me wipe their tears away

- when they introduce me as "my love"

I think I'll stop now...

what is it you guys like about women . the little things, the anoying things, the cute things, not just physically but also physically .. we'll do another thread where women say what they like about men after this one is well done

For me, it's pretty much only the looks. I don't like girls who act "cute" all the time. I can't really think of any "habits" or mannerisms that I like.

Why not get to know the chubby women??? She maybe single and if shes not, nothing wrong with being friends... It seems your attracted to her personality and thats what matters and makes her, her!! NOT her physical appearance. I understand you want a fit person, but what if this chubby lady turns out to be someone your very compatible with??? Are you going to turn her down because she's NOT thin????????

We are GREAT friends! But there is a physical component that needs to be there for me in order for something more to happen. On the other hand, there is also an Asian woman on the same team and she is super cute and she works out. She frequently gives me this look that tells me she wants me to ask her out or something, but for some reason she screams of neediness...

Getting back to my friend at work...there is no physical attraction, but there is plenty of laughter. Yes, I'll have to admit it but if she's not my "size" then there's little chance for me personally to take things to a physical level. She doesn't have to be a model or "that woman" that every guy dreams about. She just needs to be attractive to me.

We are GREAT friends! But there is a physical component that needs to be there for me in order for something more to happen. On the other hand, there is also an Asian woman on the same team and she is super cute and she works out. She frequently gives me this look that tells me she wants me to ask her out or something, but for some reason she screams of neediness...

Getting back to my friend at work...there is no physical attraction, but there is plenty of laughter. Yes, I'll have to admit it but if she's not my "size" then there's little chance for me personally to take things to a physical level. She doesn't have to be a model or "that woman" that every guy dreams about. She just needs to be attractive to me.

Oh thats good that you guys are GREAT friends I'm just surprised cuz usually after you get to know someone the physical things don't stand out as much. I guess everyone's just different tho

OK Emeraldina,

I'll give you the answer that I think you are looking for...

the reason I pursue women is that they make me whole, they make me want to be a better person, them make me want to be good at my job, they make me shower in the morning and keep clean.

Think about this... what would men do if women all of a sudden disappreared from this planet, NOTHING

However, I really like how sexy they are too

Archived