BF private messaging girl on myspace

chocolate-cake

I trust him,

i dont think he is cheating

i dont mind having female friends,

i have a problem with this specific girl due to past actions,

I hear ya.

Some people just have a total lack of 'RESPECT' for other peoples relationships and she sounds like one of them.

I'd have my own ways and means of dealing with her....and it wouldn't be pretty.

exactly, i cant stand females who cant respect a taken man, i would never ever write on a male friends internet or txt with kisses or anything sounding slightly too much! its rediculous.

I cnfrnted him last night, at first he reassured me that there was nothing going on so i shuldnt worry about it, i said i know nothings goin on but still nt cool with it. Then he said he knows shes not very respnsible but he doesnt want to be horrible since he used to spend alot of time in the past. I said fine i cant control what u do but if it was the otherway around how would u feel, he said he would be upset! He said he wont talk to her during the convo cos he can tell i am upset but im not so sure, he has this whole thing of being "nice" where as i know that its possible to cut of an aquantance for the sake of a partner!!!!

I agree that you shouldn't be snooping into an account that he doesn't know you have access to, an also that he should be allowed to talk to who he wants, but honestly if she replied back to him in that way, with all those kisses and nonsense, there is no reason why he couldn't tell her he isn't comfortable with that instead of continuing the dialogue like nothing.

When a significant other asks me to stop contact with an acquaintance just because they don't approve, I don't agree, because I think that is wrong, but I don't allow inappropriate remarks to go unchecked, and if the acquaintance can't respect my relationship, then I will cut them off, and I don't need my mate to tell me to do so.

Maybe you can ask him nicely, that if he can't resist talking to her now and then, out of familiarity and "being nice," then can he at least, 1. keep most communication out in the open, like on the wall (not in private messages), and 2. let her know he will not tolerate lovey talk from her.

Then you won't have to snoop on him and you can also feel confident she won't be allowed to be disrespectful.

If you were in bed with your BF and "messaging with a male friend or acquaintance" at 4:00 am, I'd hope your BF would be pissed at you.

I've done that before.. been in bed with my fiance (after he's asleep of course) and have been texting or chatting online late at night/early in the morning with male and female friends of mine. No reason to get mad about that? He knows I do it all the time when I can't sleep and he's fine with it. Everyone is acting like it's wrong to have any form of contact with someone of the opposite sex while you're in a relationship. This girl replied to him, yet he has yet to reply back to her. What's the big deal? It's not like he was typing away back and forth to each other constantly over a long period of time.

Everyone is acting like it's wrong to have any form of contact with someone of the opposite sex while you're in a relationship. This girl replied to him, yet he has yet to reply back to her. What's the big deal? It's not like he was typing away back and forth to each other constantly over a long period of time.

I don't think she has a problem in him chatting to females ....it's the girl she has a problem with and because this 'certain female' has the hots for her fella...!!! This female contacted him first. It's obvious that this female has a motive, for wanting to mail her bf....and it doesn't take a brain to figure that one out.

Now I wouldn't like it if a female contacted my SO, who I knew to have the hots for my SO either. Would you like it if your SO was contacted by a woman, you knew fancied the ass off him???

End of the day, it's a case of, can she trust her bf around this female....and if she can't, then perhaps it's time to say goodbye. Or...she could do what I would do, confront this other female and tell her to have and show some RESPECT for her relationship and find her OWN man to chat with at Myspace!

My fiance gets contacted all the time by ex's and crap that still have a thing for him, does it bother me? Not in the least because I know he is mine. Even if he responds by saying hey how are you or something to them i'm not going to automatically jump to the worst possible conclusion and get pissy with him. If there's trust there's no reason to be so paranoid about him talking to other females whether the female has bad intentions or not. He can't help that, what is he supposed to do live in a box?

Besides, it's not like they've had continuous conversation I think I gathered her bf responded maybe 2 or 3 times with simple responses. Big deal? Oh and btw, read again he contacted her first the female didn't contact him first.

Uhmm, indeed, he did contact her first....err ooops.

Like I said, it's all a case of can she trust him around her, no matter who did the contacting. While YOU may be able to trust your bf to chat away with his exes, Chocolate must have had and does have a good enough reason why she dislikes his contact with this 'certain' female....and only she knows what EXACTLY has gone on in real life and in the past between her bf and this female, which is why she might be 'extra' pissy at them corresponding with one another...

If she can't trust him, waste of time being together.

And any bf of mine who I caught corresponding with a woman and a woman he knew I had a problem with/or an ex....he'd be gone in two seconds flat.

Yeah, I'd have a problem with it.

That's ME....

Archived