she sent another text

Get this...this time, she wrote to tell me that she is going away with a friend for the weekend!

](*,)](*,)](*,)

I just deleted it!

If she was serious about communicating, wouldn't she at least pick up the friggin' phone?

Is she trying to make me jealous? Is she trying to provoke a response out of me?

yes, recent ex - I've been doing NC for about a week now to try to move on from this "confused" woman

she ignored me for weeks, pulled a disappearing act, which I took as a breakup...then suddenly started contacting me again as though she never went silent in the first place

yes - that's all the text said

yes, recent ex - I've been doing NC for about a week now to try to move on from this "confused" woman

she ignored me for weeks, pulled a disappearing act, which I took as a breakup...then suddenly started contacting me again as though she never went silent in the first place

yes - that's all the text said

I'd figure out if you were broken up first....

Sounds rather like a confusing and immature way to breakup.

We broke up about a year ago. It happened the same way. She ignored me for weeks. She just wouldn't respond to any contact. I eventually just let her go.

She contacted me a few months ago, and she started to pursue getting back together. I thought she had changed. It was going well, then she started to ignore me again.

I think I will change my number.

We broke up about a year ago. It happened the same way. She ignored me for weeks. She just wouldn't respond to any contact. I eventually just let her go.

She contacted me a few months ago, and she started to pursue getting back together. I thought she had changed. It was going well, then she started to ignore me again.

I think I will change my number.

Bleh, don't bother. Just don't contact her again.

Girl sounds like a real loser with some real problems.

You could either change your number or block her txts and calls...either one should get the point accross that you ARE NOT available for her games any longer.

JEEZ, what is wrong with people!!!???

Sorry this is happening to you. You deserve better.

Good luck and God Bless...

My ex broke up with me on July 1st. Two weeks later she was seeing someone...they already have a wedding date for next October. lol

Over the past three months, she has gone back and forth on the issue of whether she actually ever really loved me. Now, i've had way too much contact with her to begin with even though we do work together...but she'll say one day that she's not sure she ever really loved me, she just needed someone at that time...which is a cruel thing to say even if it were true.

But it's her attempt to justify the breakup - which she doesn't need to do. If she felt that we shouldn't be together, then that is enough. People break up, it happens. The attempts to diminish what we had when we were happy are just unnecessary...so...i will say something like "Look, i realize you say you never really loved me, blah, blah" in a joking manner, and she'll say "I never said that. Of course i loved you."

The next week, it will be the opposite.

On the 19th of September, she sent me an email that said "I will always love you." I swear to God it was a week after she told me she never really loved me, and that she knew that was why she could set a wedding date with another man she's know for 2 1/2 months at that point. lol.

Last tuesday, she asked me out for a drink.

People are crazy. That's what it boils down to.

the moral of the story:

don't waste your youthful time. she left you. period.

i can speak from experience - she hanged up on me for 1 week and she decides to pick up to say that there is no chemistry and she wants a break up. she was a real loser and so is your ex.

thinking about it there is no end to it. those are things that are out of your control. Let the higher spirits or GOD take care of it and take charge things that YOU ARE IN CONTROL. such as doing well in school, at work, getting shape both mental and physical, get smart, read, n make lots of money. so next GF you get she'll love you for real.

why waste time on someone that doesn't love/like you no more. You'll find there are so many out there who will find you as a treasure not trash.

Archived