I should be of value but I am not. Puzzled

onlineguy

Puzzling Question ! I see women on a daily basis who are of attraction value to me based on their looks.

Ie: I find them physically desirable and thereforee have an emotional / connection interest to go and talk to them. If I then find they have a good personality I am drawn to them even more possibly looking for a connection.

However the only women I receive similar responses from are unattractive women !

Good Looking Attractive women do not give me those value responses.

- Now I don't think of myself as unattractive - Just Average ! Good humor, fun to be around.. So I don't know why I am getting this response ?

Is it good looking women will only show interest in good looking guys ? or am I missing something.... ?

Is it good looking women will only show interest in good looking guys ?

If it were the case whereby attractive people were only attracted to other attractive people, then all the good looking people would be paired up with someone equally as good looking....and that is not the case.

I see plenty of attractive women with unattractive guys.....and I see plenty of attractive guys with unattractive women.

The question is one of perception.

I see women on a daily basis who are of attraction value to me based on their looks.

Are they of attraction value to other men? Men you would judge to have a high attraction value?

These women who are interested, are they truly unattractive or just unattractive to you?

It's probably just that you value yourself as average (personality doesn't come into it, how you feel about your body will come accross in how you hold your body). It will come through, and the highly attractive people will judge you as unattractive, but unattractive people will judge you as attractive (but attainable).

emotional and physical are not the same. so let's get that straightened out.

anyways, so you meet attractive girls and one or two aren't interested. keep looking. whatever their reason for turning you down, just move on. it IS as simple as that. gotta keep truckin. i hate that saying but it applies here.

there is nothing magical you can say or do that will guarantee a girl will be into you.

Puzzling Question ! I see women on a daily basis who are of attraction value to me based on their looks.

Ie: I find them physically desirable and thereforee have an emotional / connection interest to go and talk to them. If I then find they have a good personality I am drawn to them even more possibly looking for a connection.

However the only women I receive similar responses from are unattractive women !

Good Looking Attractive women do not give me those value responses.

- Now I don't think of myself as unattractive - Just Average ! Good humor, fun to be around.. So I don't know why I am getting this response ?

Is it good looking women will only show interest in good looking guys ? or am I missing something.... ?

I think you are missing quite a bit. I looked at your past threads, and you seem quite stuck on this idea of "value." It almost seems like you are trying to make this into a math equation that results in each person having some kind of quantifiable "value."

People are attracted to different things, and sometimes you can't predict who you will have chemistry with.

Archived