Ever had a Non-Sex relationship in you life?

No_On3

I've noticed in here thats its all about sex and romance... well yeah thats why this section is called "Sex and Romance". And i got some question to the poeple in this section... my question is:

"Have or had you ever experience a non-sex relationship in your entire life?"

More than 80% of all men are into sex, and the other 20% is unknown. Its barely impossible for men not to think and/or want to experience sex, to be honest i like to have sex but i have the up-most respect to girls soo probably if They wont I wont, But if they insist and made the first move... HELL YEAH!. So Ladies?... Gentlemen... Have you?

and IF you have/had: how many months or years did your relationship lasted, what does he/she think about sex, and have you ever questioned why he/she dont like too? and whats his/her answer?

I have before...she wanted to have sex, but for some strange reason, I just couldn't do it with her, we even got naked and everything, and we started to do it...but I had to quit, because it was too much to do it with her. I told her she'd always just be a friend to me, and basically...yea, that's how it went.

I have before...she wanted to have sex, but for some strange reason, I just couldn't do it with her, we even got naked and everything, and we started to do it...but I had to quit, because it was too much to do it with her. I told her she'd always just be a friend to me, and basically...yea, that's how it went.

wow, interesting, you must have a lot of self control.

one thing i actually love and miss about my ex is that he was never after sex. well, there were close encounters. i would be a hypocrite if i say we've had no intimate moments (kissing, touching, petting and the like), but that's how far it went. i said no and he said "it's ok". it was one of the best moments in my life. i know how hard it is esp.for guys to fight the urge, especially if you're already almost at it. he kissed me on the forehead instead, gave me a tight hug, and said "i love you". we ended up just sleeping. i reiterate, that was one of the best moments in my life...

I had a non-sexual relationship with my first boyfriend when I was 16. At that time I still kind of believed that sex before marriage was wrong. I wanted to be like this very lady-like, respectable girl. hahahaha

My boyfriend on the other hand, was always saying that I needed to have sex with him to 'prove' my life. Ughhh....

I'd say more than 80% are into sex. And its not just men ya know!

We are all biologically programmed to like sex. Men and women. That's a fact because we wouldn't exist as a species otherwise.

To answer your question, no I haven't since I was 15. I could never function in a relationship that lacked such an important part of intimacy.

I'd say more than 80% are into sex. And its not just men ya know!

We are all biologically programmed to like sex. Men and women. That's a fact because we wouldn't exist as a species otherwise.

I also think the number is higher than 80%. And I think this is true for the vast majority of people (that people want sex). Now, a lot of people may not enjoy it for a whole host of reasons (psychological and medical) and some people are asexual.

last relationship segment i had that didnt involve sex was when i was 15. it lasted like 4 months i think...

the next one did involve sex after 3 months.. it lasted 11 months. and it was abusive. the next lasted 4 months and there was alot of sex..then the neexxttt one was with the guy i dated when i was 15 (see first sentence) and there was sex almost from the beginning. lasted 1 1/2 yrs.

I had a great relationship that had no sex. We didn't even do oral. I was young at the time (17-19) but it was still a great relationship. We got along great, and had great trust between us. Sex just never happened due to religious obligation and that was fine. So, we took care of each other (non sexually) in other ways, and it went great. It's different, but not "bad." Proves that there's more to a relationship than sex, and has set the stage for how I've approached many relationships since then.

Yeah, I had lots. Of course, I did get married young too.

Sex should feel natural, if it doesn't with that person yet, you shouldn't feel the need to have it just because you are "supposed" to.

If I were single, I wouldn't have sex with someone until I wanted to- Depending on the person it might be a week, 5 months, 2 years or whatever.

I know most people want to have sex right away, but not me- it's personal preference. I want to when it feels natural, I like to feel I know and trust someone enough first.

Archived