So anyone who knows my story, if not, feel free to look through history.

However, its now 3 months later and i did great with the NC. I had an awesome weekend this past and I felt as though I would be ok if I talked to her. So I called her. She was ecstatic that I called. She cried, told me she missed me, was hurt that I hadn't been responding and thought she wasn't going to speak to me again. We had a great conversation. She is still not officially with the ex and still seems confused. I saw her the next day, she cried a little more and we hugged. It felt so good to be close to her again. We have plans this friday night and Im a lil sketchy on if I should follow through with them, since HE is still around and it doesn't look like the situation is going to change for my better.

Do I stick to the plans? I missed and miss her so much that I can't wait to spend time with her. But im afraid it's going to ruin the 3 months of healing that I just got through. I h ave been doing ok and accepted the fact to move on but it was so great to see her. I have changed my hair and stuff and she told me i looked so beautiful and it's so obvious the sparks are still fully there. She even told me she still loves me. Bah. What do i do? Is this gonna make or break me? Should I let myself get my hopes up that there may be a chance we could get back together? Or stop it now before its too late?

Help!

I don't understand? She still loves you but is with someone else??? This doesn't make sense to me. Did she say she wanted to reconcile? If not, you should remain no contact.

I think you're really setting yourself for a lot of additional pain and drama.

You deserve much better than to play second fiddle. When you think about hanging out with the person think about how bad it made you feel when they left you, think about how bad it makes you feel that they are with someone else and not you. Is that the kind of feeling you want in your life, is that the kind of person you want to spend the precious moments of your life with?

Archived