question about how much time between taking medication

ok, don't worry, I won't put everything on the facts I hope to see here b/c probably there won't answer any docter but even if it's just to get an idea how others interpret it or would think.

for example if you are taking medication (it's about allergy pills) and you know you may take 1 a day (eventually 2, person at the shop told me) so is it especially about 24 hours between every (or every two) pill(s) until taking the next (two) pill(s) in case you feel it's needed. B/c if it are two then I could also ask myself, I mean, it seems as a difference to me if you take those two close after each other and let space of a day between taking a next one or when the second one was taken at the end of the day (other limit as the first one).

anyone an idea ?

I understand. At least I didn't plan to put all my trust to it b/c that would make eventually posters take (too) much responsibility of course. But I thought maybe if I would read some other interpretations or if it I would read something to get a better idea of what probably would be logic. Thanks.

it's cetirizine (10 mg each pill) and I took a half early in the morning, and then around 10 - I think - second part and then between 15 h and 19 h first part of second pill

So think if I manage to have enough with half a pill until early in the morning it would be like the rules for sure (some other cases would be fine as well, I expect but I won't try (or eventually if it's near that time early in the morning)).

Archived