He's already sleeping with her...

My ex told me he loved me one night two weeks ago and then the next night he broke up with me for another girl he'd just met that same night.

I just found out through someone else that he had sex with her last weekend after knowing her for only a week.

Thinking about the fact that i am no longer the only one fills me with pain and anger towards him and the girl.. I'm so furious at him and even though we broke up, we were eachother's firsts and I feel as if he's betrayed me.

I gave him my virginity, he told me he loved me more than anything, he said he wouldn't ever leave me or cheat on me.

Well he did leave me and before that he cheated on me twice.

I was even betrayed by my best friend who was one of the girls he cheated on me with.

I'm so disgusted by the male species right now even though i know that's wrong, not all guys are like this but where have the good, loving, respecting ones gone? Hardly any guys my age fit that description.

In fact, i'm also digusted by the female species as well. What kind of a * * * * would do that to a friend?

What ever happened to loyalty?

All i want to do right now is call him and start yelling at him for doing all this to me, but that would just make me look pathetic...

Some people can be so heartless. I wish I would hurry up and find a guy who isn't for once cause none of the honest ones are coming my way.

Why, why, why do i attract a*sholes?

Cause....you're 17. Most guys your age are not in it for love. Not love that lasts a lifetime anyway. There are a few...but far in between.

Guys that age will promise you anything...they'll tell you that they love you to get in your pants! Most of us fell prey to that when we were your age. It's all a game...and they play to win!

Cause....you're 17. Most guys your age are not in it for love. Not love that lasts a lifetime anyway. There are a few...but far in between.

Guys that age will promise you anything...they'll tell you that they love you to get in your pants! Most of us fell prey to that when we were your age. It's all a game...and they play to win!

I know, and i almost wish i was like them, i wish i was a normal teenager just out to have fun and fool around with whoever without caring about relationships. But wishing will get me no where. I feel too old for my age, I'm not ready for what i really want, and i'm always confused.

Guys can say anything to get your guards down & they learn that words like: love you very much. you are my only one, I want to have a child with you s o m e d a y...... will get your guards down.

Also, a guy will move from one to another till he is ready to settle down. That means he has already his career, or sees his friends dropping away like flies. (means they got married & left him alone)... etc... This is a hard fact & it is true that most guys at 17 years old doesn't think at all to settle down.

The cheating is one thing... i hate men who cheats too but at 17, they start to learn the consequences of cheating... some never will but like i have said: till they are ready to settle down, there will be a breakup eventually.

How can you then tell the difference: thru his actions. never mind the words he says. See if he proves his words. This is the difficult part but true.

I know, and i almost wish i was like them, i wish i was a normal teenager just out to have fun and fool around with whoever without caring about relationships. But wishing will get me no where. I feel too old for my age, I'm not ready for what i really want, and i'm always confused.

Believe it or not, those traits that you hold onto are good traits, and I don't think you should change them for anything, no matter what. I commend you on your stance to see it from such a mature perspective and mitigating your urge to fool around. Such traits are so rare these days especially when everyone just about sleeps with anything these days...

Take this as a lesson, in that you are now better equipped to not just give what you hold precious to you away, for anyone, but that someone who's that special someone. You may meet more than one special partner... such is life... people come and go and we learn from them to better ourselves.

This heartbreak had to happen, and it is better to learn it at a young age then to learn it later in life, or worse yet ignoring all life's experiences and act out in bitterness.

You are one in a few... and I do find that encouraging in this day and age.

You should be suspicious of any guy who tells you he loves you that quickly. It's too strong of an emotion to occur that quickly. What he really means is that he's infatuated and he's hoping that dropping that line will lower your defenses.

If you want to know why you attract/are attracted to asses, you need to evaluate what it is that you're looking for in a guy, where you're meeting them, and what their reputation is like. Some guys are really smooth talkers, but they're smooth for a reason; they recognize that they can manipulate people and choose to do it often.

In my 19 years I have told one woman that I loved her, but that was nearing 9 months or so into an almost 2 year relationship. Any guy worth keeping will not drop lines like that just because he thinks it's something you want to hear. Real guys will say real things, and the ones that really care about you will not be uttering those three words 5 minutes before he expects you to be naked on his bed.

A lot of teens (even some of the women here in college) start dating a guy and expect from the getgo that it's going to turn into a relationship that lasts. A first date can tell you a lot about a person if you ask the right questions, and many people forget that it's also a screening process. A guy dropping lines from day one isn't a keeper.

Depending also on the age of the guy & his actions. If he says to you that he loves without proving it, then you should really be careful.

Like the saying goes: actions speaks louder than words. It is more reliable when he do things to show you that he loves you rather that saying it all the time to you.

My bf has told me that when he was in high school, all he had to do to get laid was tell a girl, "I love you". He said it worked most of the time. I asked him if he thought that had been mean and he told me if girls were stupid enough to expect love off of a seventeen-year-old boy, they were either deluding themselves or extremely naive. Now, he is a great guy who has since grown up, but he says most boys that age have no idea what love truly is, and neither do girls. I tend to agree with that.

My bf has told me that when he was in high school, all he had to do to get laid was tell a girl, "I love you". He said it worked most of the time. I asked him if he thought that had been mean and he told me if girls were stupid enough to expect love off of a seventeen-year-old boy, they were either deluding themselves or extremely naive. Now, he is a great guy who has since grown up, but he says most boys that age have no idea what love truly is, and neither do girls. I tend to agree with that.

... also with what we see in the media everyday now, no wonder so many people have now the wrong idea what love is. They think that if the feeling is there, then it is love.

Love is much more than just a feeling

because people our age arn't mature in terms of relationships yet.

they dont really know how fast to go or how long it takes or how you handle tough situations.

most claim they fall in love at first site yada yada yada, "make love" within the first week, then a few months later there over, most of the time on a bad note.

there out there mate

ummm- my ex keeps doing the same thing, until I spat into his face and told him to go to hell. I went along with it for such a long time and THOUGHT he loved me too but HE DIDNT and then I found something better about the situation- after no contact for months and months I realized that I NEVER LOVED HIM EITHER. NOT ONE BIT- I was just always lonely and in love with being in love- with my picture perfect guy. Instead i had to learn it the hard way , with being tricked.

It was a life lesson.

Archived