I can only get girls i dont want...

monkey123

Any girl i have ever liked in my life has never liked me back, yet a lot of girls have liked me. Problem is i dont like any of the girls that have liked me. I just cant seem to be comfortable around girls that I like or that im attracted to. I dont act like myself at all. Also girls with boyfriends tend to like me also, i think this is because the same reason, i can be myself because they r off limits. I just want to be comfortable with myself and i cant F-ing do it when im around attractive girls or girls that i like.

why is that? do you just get nervous?

a little bit, i dont show as much confidence around the girls i like that i do with girls i dont like, I also dont know how to flirt... i still dont get how to flirt. I just cant do it, i just feel stupid when i try.

definitely master 'the look'. whenever I feel like a guy is singling me out and gives me a smile and I know he's been looking at me (but not in a creepy stalker way.) it's really flattering. otherwise, maybe you should try dating a girl you don't want and see how it goes lol.

monkey sounds like you got it made. you got qualities women desire, even taken ones, you just don't know how to express them when the ones are around that you do like, which is gonna take time and practice. Maybe pretend you can get the ones you do like or not invest so much in her reaction.

gotta work on yourself then. you know the issue. just have to adjust it.

i know my issue is confidence, but HOW do i adjust. The advice i always get is just be confident but i cant just magically become confident 1 day. How have some people turned their confidence around. I know what my problem is i just dont know how to fix it.

monkey sounds like you got it made. you got qualities women desire, even taken ones, you just don't know how to express them when the ones are around that you do like, which is gonna take time and practice. Maybe pretend you can get the ones you do like or not invest so much in her reaction.

Ive always been really bad at expressing my emotions. I think thats y i havent been relationship material. I think it goes way back to when i was a kid, (i was the youngest in my family) and any time i would try to say how i felt or something my family would just disregard it or make fun of me so i just kept my mouth shut. They werent neglecting me, they just r the type of people who always think they r right so my opinion was never taken seriously. I still dont express my emotions very good at all. I have had some of my friends that r girls tell me, "U could have gotten her if u just made a move." I dont know how to make a move, i dont know how to express that im interested with being comfortable. I have had girls come sit on my lap and be completely flirting with me and I just cant move to the next level. I cant count on my fingers and toes how many times i have had oppertunities with woman that i have just screwed up. I have had girls who r sitting on my lap say will u just be a man and make a move and they get frustrated, shake there head and walk away. Then my friends just laugh at me and i get embarresed.

i know my issue is confidence, but HOW do i adjust. The advice i always get is just be confident but i cant just magically become confident 1 day. How have some people turned their confidence around. I know what my problem is i just dont know how to fix it.

you seriously just have to do it. start talking to girls more and get comfortable with your game, interactions, confidence, etc.

The women guys don't want are in abundence and are usually single but the one that they do want truly want are usually the "one" that special someone. What's hard to understand?

there r a lot of girls i want that im sure rnt that special someone. I think that u can be with a lot of people that u initially want and work hard to get that turn out not to be the right one. Im sure there r thousands of people on this site with examples of that. I think the "one" is someone who is even more special than the ones u have wanted in the past.

The women guys don't want are in abundence and are usually single but the one that they do want truly want are usually the "one" that special someone. What's hard to understand?

i've had plenty of girls that i wanted. some of the turned out good enough to be dating material. once i got a girl i wanted, it has yet to turn out to be 'the one'. i have never heard this being the 'usual' case for guys. no idea where you get this. special someone to date, yeah okay. but ends up 'the one' forever....ehhh, rare.

Any girl i have ever liked in my life has never liked me back, yet a lot of girls have liked me. Problem is i dont like any of the girls that have liked me. I just cant seem to be comfortable around girls that I like or that im attracted to. I dont act like myself at all. Also girls with boyfriends tend to like me also, i think this is because the same reason, i can be myself because they r off limits. I just want to be comfortable with myself and i cant F-ing do it when im around attractive girls or girls that i like.

Man, that's totally me. Girls I like never ever ever like me back. Girls that I'm not interested in are just nuts about me.

A while back I asked out a girl that I've had a crush on for years. She didn't even give me a response. She just left me to arrive at the conclusion that the answer was no. I'm sure it's because she didn't want to hurt my feelings, but I kind of wish that she would have just said it. All she has to say is, "I want nothing to do with you. My eyes hurt just looking at you. Thinking about sexual acts with you seriously makes me dry heave". I can handle it. I have no self esteem anyway.

While I was in high school I attracted a few girls that I didn't like at all. I was dating my ex at this time, so I wasn't looking. But looking back at it now, they were girls that I would never date. They were ugly and overweight and not attractive what so ever.

Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Archived