Anyone ever buy prescription meds online without a prescription?

I'm thinking about purchasing a prescription pain medicine over the internet. I have a chronic health condition that causes pain in certain muscles, but my doctor is reluctant to prescribe me pain pills because he doesn't want me to become reliant on them. Although I understand his concern, I am frustrated because I would like to have them available if needed.

Has anyone purchased prescription pills online? Do you think it's safe? Please let me know your experiences if you have. Many thanks in advance.

It's certainly possibe, but you can never be sure of what you're buying, it's effectively drug dealing, with all the seediness that goes with it.

It's illegal to import prescription drugs, I believe, and I'm pretty sure that if customs picks it up you can be fined pretty heavily.

It's possible and way too easy to do. Your doctor is right--these medications are incredibly addictive. Rather than try to self-medicate, why don't you consider looking for a pain management program in your area? They can get you on a more effective pain relief program, most likely using the drugs you are talking about. The difference is that it's on the up and up, a doctor is monitoring you, and there are far fewer risks to your physical and emotional health. I have a good friend who needed pain meds to deal with the recovery of surgery. She took the drugs her doctor prescribed, and ended up ordering on line, also. These kinds of drugs become less effective over time, and she had to take more and more. She ended up in rehab, twice, with lots of money and time lost. It was a dangerous thing to do, and she really regrets it. Check around for a pain management program and get the help you need.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I suppose I just needed to hear it from someone else. I knew it would be risky, but I've been on them previously and have never become addicted (although I can see how one could). Regardless, I guess it's too dangerous - and illegal, yikes!

I ordered Xanax from a pharmacy in Mexico many years ago. It was legit and the real deal. But looking back, it was part luck that I didn't get something fishy. I wouldn't ever do it again. In any case, I don't really take pills for much anything these days anyways.

I do understand your desire though. I hate giving money to doctors just so they can write me a piece of paper to get something I already know I need.

No, I haven't. Besides the risk of getting dicey meds, it'd be way too easy to slip into addiction with no checks or balance with that route.

I have heard of people who get meds from the doc, then top off with online meds, and trade pills amongst each other later on to as they slip into addiction without even realizing it.

Just needing something stronger, and stronger.

I feel for you though if you are considering this - that must mean you do not feel you are receiving all the help you need the traditional way.

Oy, I so hope you find some relief and a legal safe way to manage your pain. Have you exhausted all other options.

Archived