Is anyone out there still hoping to get an ex back after a long time?

louhere

I've always been in love with a one night stand I had two years ago. We were very very LC, then I started dating my bf so it was NC, and thats over so now its back to very LC. What makes it even worse is that we live in different cities, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming about him suggesting a trip to visit him or mutually meet up somewhere.

You're not a freak, I am !!!

I was with my first boyfriend for two years, it took me four years to get over him. I wanted him back every time I saw him or thought about him, there where better times and worse times, but even that passed. And now I love him and want him to be happy. But yeah, it took awhile.

My current ex is the only person i really have ever wanted to come back...She left me, and I can say, still, at just over 3 months...I want her back. I guess compared to the other stories here, that is no time at all...

However, a bigpart of the reason i want her back, at least at the moment, is because of her physical attributes...so I'm starting to realize that I'm really, really physically attracted to her, and i've been able to separate the good parts of our actual relationship from the bad...and can see those things...and right now, I have nobody in my life i'm as attracted to. Once I do, i'm guessing the desire for her will diminish.

Archived