My depression irritates the crp out of me!!

Deep Blue Sea

When I'm depressed I get irritated by some ppl. While I'm wlking outside I get irritated if ppl tlk while wlking Bhind me, so I move aside & let them go ahead of me. I don't like crowded elevators b/c some ppl tlk on elevators that irritates th s#!+ out of me, so I wait until it's empty. While I'm on an elevator if a couple of ppl get on while having a conversation, I get off th nxt flr & wait 4 th next1. I get really annoyed when I C ppl kissing in pblc that I want 2throw something @ them.. I get irritated with little children, esp babies, theyR really irritating b/c they make 2much noise that makes me go insane.. When I C some1 with a child on a subway or by th elevator, I move elsewhere. I don't like ppl getting in my fce or asking me stupid ?s so I mostly ignore them.[-( I hate beggers, theyR th most irritating of all.. When they come up 2me asking me 4change, I give them a dirty look & walk away. That's what hppns when I get treated like crap in my life, I ignore and disrespect others who irritate me. Sometimes I flip them the bird if theyR 2annoying. Hppy ppl makes me want 2THROW UP!!

I think we all get irritated at people from time to time..but if you are constantly irritated by people because you are angry at the world, that is not healthy. Sure people can treat you like crap, but they are not the type of people that are worth anything...no sense letting those people have such a negative impact on how you interact with others.

I think we all get irritated at people from time to time..but if you are constantly irritated by people because you are angry at the world, that is not healthy. Sure people can treat you like crap, but they are not the type of people that are worth anything...no sense letting those people have such a negative impact on how you interact with others.
That's what hppns when I get treated like crap, I Bcome very bitter.. The othr day while I was @ work we had a rehersal firedrill, we where aloud2 use elevators so I got on with th rest of my co-workers,the elevator was packed aftr we got on. As soon as it stopped on the nxt fl, this lady wanted 2get on, we tried 2tell her there's no room but she got on any way almost pushed me & said U can squeeze in 1 more. That irritated me so much that I wanted 2knock her down 4B ing so rude. She was lucky that we where in a federal building b/c if I did knock her down I would have been in serious trouble. Yes I'm angry @ th world, I can't help it, depression does that 2me. I'm trying real hard not 2B so bitter but it's not easy. I'm taking meds right now hopefully it will help me B more relaxed & not B so much bitter.

Archived