Should I move in?

AHJT1607306448

ok, I've been seeing this girl for a week... I know it's short, and that's why I haven't moved in yet. I'm at the point where when we're alone watching a movie or something I'll massage her stomach, neck or arms, and she'll rub my leg or hand, or arm. Like last night for instance, she's laying on my chest while I have my arm around her waist and she's massaging my hand as I am hers and my head's resting on hers and her other arms is draped accross my legs massaging my knee... now, to some people this may seem obvious, but give some help to a novice here... I'm 17, she's 18... haven't moved this fast with anyone else yet, just looking for some advice.

Hey AHJT,

Thank you for posting to eNotalone.com and sharing your question here.

As for your questions, I would like to suggest that you take things slow. It looks like you are in 7th heaven with this young woman, but really there is no need to go that fast. You have a lifetime ... well may be not that ... but at least yeeeaaars to come!

Enjoy her company while you are with here. Tell her how much you love her and all that. I just would wait a little longer before you move in with her. I am sure you would like to get to know her soooo much better.

I hope I was of help here... good luck!! Have fun!

~ SwingFox ~

if you kinda think about it, man its only been 7 days, ive been with my boyfriend a year and 5 months and we still are not thinking about moving in together, i think you need to give it time, what if you do move in and she turns out to be a bitch or it turns out not to work out?... id give it time. but thats just me...

Hey AHJT,

WOW, at least I wasn't the only one misunderstanding you... *Grins*. I was seriously thinking that you meant moving in with her.

As far as your REAL question is concerned, this is my advice for you: you should feel REALLY comfortable over your decision, before you do anything and so should your woman. Making love is showing physically what you emotionally feel for her. If you think you're ready to do that, then I'd say, try.

One more idea: it could be possible that she will say 'no' to you. Please DO respect that. Like I said: BOTH of you should be ready. Give her time to adjust to your idea.

Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Here's the deal. If you really like her, kiss her. But don't take it farther (for two reasons...1-- You've only been together a week and 2-- abstinence until marriage is TOTALLY the best way to go).

I doubt she would be getting close and snuggling if she didn't want a kiss, so stop playing games and move in.

It takes alot of courage, but so does anything worth doing