Am I being played?

Kendra14

So there is this guy in my Algebra class named Spencer. Everyone knows that Spencer is a "man- * * * * * ". He flirts with girls all the time, goes through girlfriends like nothing, and he is CONSTANTLY touching girls. A couple of my friends tried to talk me out of it, and even I tried to talk MYSELF out of it, but I couldn't stop myself from getting feeling for Spencer when he started paying alot of attention to me. One day I was sitting on the floor doing my math homework in class when he told me to come over and listen to this song on his Ipod. He wouldn't close his legs, and I wanted something to lean against, so I very discreetly slid between his legs, my back to his crotch, and kept working on my homework. Spencer, being Spencer, started touching on me, trying to put his hands down my shirt, massaging my shoulders, playing with my hair. Then the next day, the same thing, only this time he turned my head and forced it toward his crotch at one point. I like SPencer, so I went along with it. A few minutes later he started playfully bopping the side of my face, and I said the next time he did it I would bite him. And I did. But he turned his finger and started sticking it down my throat, and...well I started sucking on it.

If you knew me in real life, you would know that this is so out of character for me. I'm a very quiet, shy, reserved person but Spencer...he makes me feel special, and beautiful and worthwhile. When I'm with him and doing these things, everything feels alright. But once he's gone, I feel like a dirty little * * * * * . I have feelings for Spencer, but if I'm just another girl to mess with to him, I don't want to be near him. Am I being played? Or should I give him a chance?

I don't think anyone here can really answer that question, as none of us know this Spencer guy.

Whatever the case it does seem like you are going along with it willingly, and it sounds like you are having a good time. It also sounds like, from your description, that you are fully aware of what you are getting into and your friends sexual past and patterns.

I realize Algebra is boring but in my day people used to cope with the boredom by talking to their friends or doodling when they were supposed to be solving quadratic equations. I don't recall anybody in Algebra class sitting on the floor and having sexually charged interactions with people. Oh how times have changed...I guess that puts the bra in Algebra.

If a guy wants you for more than sex, he will actually try and get to know you, not just fool around with you. Is that happening? And I think he'd have more respect for you than to start sexual interactions during algebra. Where is your teacher anyway??

Bottom line is, you know his history. You have to ask yourself, if he really going to be any different with you? What is he doing that is making you feel so special and beautiful? And how are you going to feel if he stops doing that with you and starts doing it with someone else? As long as you don't regret your actions, you're ok.

Kendra14 - If the 14 is your age, then I would also want to add, don't feel too pressured. If this guy is as promiscuous as you say, then really take it slow with this guy.

It does sound like you are having fun with this guy, and that you really are attracted to him physically. But you should ask yourself, do you trust this guy? Sex is the easy part, it's everything after that's challenging. Which is why you have to trust the other person. (depending on your values).

He's playing you. dont go there.

He doesnt respect you from the sound of things if he thinks its ok to push your head into his crotch.

If he genuinely wanted to get to know you better or have a relationship with you, this is the LAST thing he would do.

He makes you feel 'special' because he's learnt how to from doing it tons of times before, so he's honed his skills!

get out of this tacky situation before you do the deed and become just another notch on his bedpost.

Your worth it!

I realize Algebra is boring but in my day people used to cope with the boredom by talking to their friends or doodling when they were supposed to be solving quadratic equations. I don't recall anybody in Algebra class sitting on the floor and having sexually charged interactions with people. Oh how times have changed...I guess that puts the bra in Algebra.

LOL

My honest opinion.....I think this guy wants reporting to the police.

Not being funny, but this behaviour of thinking he can touch whoever is within reach and whenever he pleases and forcing heads between his crotch, to me is totally unacceptable.

I'd be worried of what he was going to do to me, or others next....

He sounds a danger, to the general public.

Archived