SmittyGirl98

am I being crazy or is it possible for me to be feeling symptoms of pregnancy today?

I had unprotected sex on friday. we pulled out but I know he didnt pull out quick enough and got some in me (we know the consequences, so please dont lecture on pull out)

it's been three days, and I know that is a bit soon, but today out of nowhere I started to feel a pretty bad cramp in my belly where my ovary would be. and it came along with a back pain and then today, when I was standing I had to sit down cuz I started to feel a little sick.

I know three days is a little too soon but I read on the baby center site that women did feel symptoms that soon.

my period is not due til the 14th. so that is why I am a little worried bout the cramping.

so am I crazy?

I'd wager it is most likely symptoms of ovulation or some other spoke in your menstrual cycle... or even stress... or something you ate... (maybe not likely in that area, but at this point in time, still more likely than pregnancy so soon I'd say).

The timing is just nearly impossible, and not worth worrying over too much. Though, as always, if you continue to cramp up and feel a lot of pain...and certainly if you have any worse symptoms or bleeding... I would recommend seeing a doctor.

Hi, I my period ended on a Thursday, I had sex on a Friday and pregnancy symptoms by the following Wed. That is 5 days. Everyone thought I was crazy, but I was pregnant. My symptoms were severe nausea. It wasn't in my head because I had been told many years before that by my Dr. that I couldn't get pregnant. She was wrong.

... and what it comes down to is that 1. no one on an online forum can tell you if you are pregnant and 2. with every time that you sleep with someone, even if it's protected, there is a chance (sometimes just >0.0001% other times closer to 25%, depending on time of month and protection) that you end up pregnant. Wait for your period, and if it doesn't come, do a test. If you or your partner haven't recently been screened, you should do a STI test as well.

I seriously urge you to NOT google symptoms or freakishly browse forums for this- you will always feel something in your body and it is likely that your focus on it will make that 'feeling' bigger than it really is. The good thing that comes out of this is that you will think twice the next time and use a condom.

Archived