Ya its official

hey man, just found out my ex had a new bf 2 weeks after we broke up. We dated for 2 years. Its rough but it feels better than waiting. Try your best not to think about it and have some fun. I'm living in the "i'm single" mentality it its going fine. I miss her and yeah I get sad soemtimes but once that sad feeling comes over me I just stop thinking about her. Try to do that. It really helps. We are in the same situation so I know what its like. And DO NOT answer her calls/texts/anything if she does for whatever reason. You need to exit from ehr life and she how much she enjoys that idea in the long run.

Best of luck for the both of us

Thats only 3 months. Thats a really short time in life. If you dated for a long enough time and you didn't do anything to hurt her then she will miss you. Girls are strange like that (not all) but at least the ones i've dated. Hang in there and why waste your time on someone that doesn't think your the best thing in the world. She shouldn't be to you either

its sad to say but this has set me back.... im struggling to do my homework and eat for the first time in months.... Though nothing has really changed, i mean she still wasnt talking to me so hopefully i can reason my way through this pain..

I figure its not so much the breakup thats bothering me... its the fact that i was in such bad shape before and now after she left... Life decided to kick into high gear, and i no longer have her to reassure me that its gonna be alright, im just utterly alone in poor living conditions, cant do anything to help myself..

I'm in your exact same shoes coldplay. I also just found out my ex is with someone else. I was with her a little less time than you, about a year and a half. But she also started seeing this new guy just weeks after her and I broke up. It's a hard thing to stomach. I feel you.

I won't lie and say it hasn't been hard on me, but the one thing I keep thinking of that seems to help a little is this. How does it really affect me? Like you said, you haven't seen or spoken with her since July, so really, how does this new piece of information have any effect on your life? Nothing is different for you. Especially if you are confident that she wasn't planning on coming back anyway, then this theory really applies. So just try to keep it all in perspective. Although it sucks and of course it will bother us, it will only bother us as much as we let it. Your life is not altered in any way by what she's doing. So keep your head up and try not to over think things that don't need to be thought about. At least that's what I'm trying to do. I know...easier said than done, right? Good luck to you.

Archived