Sick of the Emotional rollercoaster

It's been 9 months since the break up. He already has a new girlfriend, why do I still feel so upset and why do i miss him so much?

There are times when i am completely ok but others like recently where i can;t stop thinking about him. I am driving myself mad. I just want to be happy.

I have loads of great friends who i hang out with alot but i just can;t take my mind of him.

I am not sure if it is becasue there is a possibility i might see him at a friends bday soon ( although i have not decided if i am going), maybe thats why he has been playing in my thoughts. I just want to hear him say he regrets breaking up with me and he really did love me.

I can;t help but think he never did and that kills me.

its been nearly 3 months of NC yet i still think whether he will ever call me again, but i am still hurt and angry.

I can;t talk to my friends about this as i know they will just say let it go, come on, move on, its been long enough.

Sometimes i am too scared to post on here as I feel I am boring everyone with my emotions and thoughts knowing nothing will change.

I just need support, I can;t go back beggiing again.

he made a decision why can;t i just accept it. I honestly thought he loved me

he said we just don't fit and he isn;t ready for a truly serious relationship.

5 months after we broke up - he is seeing his friend. A girl he said he would never fancy.

All the stuff about him being truly devastated if we never spoke to each other again is all lies.

We used to speak every night, he was my best friend and i do miss that lot

I also found out my ex is dating a guy that was a friend of hers that I know.. a guy that she used to help hook up with random girls at the bar. I remember him telling me that my gf was an awesome wingman. I found out that they have been together for a month and now she's pregnant with his kid. How's that for an emotional rollercoaster? I was doing so well after over 3 months and then I had to find out all of this..That knocked me down to an extreme low. But at least now I know it can't get any worse.. Sometimes it takes things like that to make you move on.

Yeah when i first found out i was upset for 2 weeks and then fine but for some reason, this last week i have been feeling really * * * * e.

I have removed him off facebook but can his pic on my friends friend list and he has posted a new pic ( a pic which i took of him when we were together). I believe i only gave him this pic on a disc i made for him, so got me thinking he has been looking at our pics. Then i hear him being invited to my friends party and he isn;t bringing his new girlfriend. Makes me wonder if it is cos he knows i am may be there. But this is just my mind going into over drive and it means nothing at all. maybe i am scared that i have this picture in my head that he is doing this for me or about me but actually he isn;t.

Its just my mind playing tricks on myself.

Funny always the ones who say they are not ready for truly serious relationshop that they meet someone

i am in the same boat my ex started dating a sort of friend of mine never would have expected it so bad have i wanted to break NC when she text me but she never says anything worth my time but thats just how she is but im always afraid of not hearing what i want to hear so i hold off. maybe im just ignorant but she cut me deep what are we supposed to do you know

Archived