Do you have any questions for me?

So now what I want to know is, what do you say at the end of the interview when the interviewer asks, "Do you have any questions for me?" I always think of some ahead of time, but they usually get answered in the interview. So then anything i can think of has either already been discussed or is just completely asinine.

Asking about possible training that might be available to help you advance in the company.

What is their policy of promoting to fill higher job classifications.

Do they have a mentoring program or similar program to help young people become more productive competent workers.

Basically things to show you are interested in their company for the long haul and want to do something with your life.

Good Luck

lost

Asking about possible training that might be available to help you advance in the company.

What is their policy of promoting to fill higher job classifications.

Do they have a mentoring program or similar program to help young people become more productive competent workers.

Basically things to show you are interested in their company for the long haul and want to do something with your life.

Good Luck

lost

Thanks! It's a government job.

If you can think of nothing else, ask them who will be your immediate suprevisor and if they are the person who will be training you if you get the job. You can also ask about comp time, do they use that system, or would you be working any weekends, something like that.

Archived