please,help!

Na Zhang

I just had a big fight with my boyfriend this noon.

Here is the story live in my boyfriend's home with his mom and sister.Actually,he bought this apartment,but his sister and her boyfriend live there too.Why is that?Since his dad died,he try his best not to let his mom feel sad,so he allow his unemployed sister and her bf live there.But his sister doesn't want me to live there,because she feel that she owns this apartment.

So, she always makes a lot of troubles for me,such as move my stuff,make a lot of noise when she is near me,remove my plug when I use my laptop.

My boyfriend knows his crazy sister, but tells me not to quarrel with her and not to say or do anything no matter what his sister does to me.I just feel I can't stand this any more.This moring,his sister moved my cup back my bedroom.She doesn't allow me leave anything in the living room.I wanted my boyfriend to ask her not to touch my stuff.He was so mad,because he think I should not to tell him about this small problem.

I moved out.I really don't know if this is my fault.I feel being treated so bad.I do love him,but does he cares about my feelings.He still thinks that I want to him to quarrel with his sister.Oh,god.Why I still date him?

Please give some advices!

Hey Na - Sounds like you needed to make a change so you did. You DO need to stand up for yourself on SOME level.

I don't know if you can tell him that you don't want to upset the balance of his family but you DO need at least the same respect he gives his family from HIM! If not from them, at least from him.

.....least that's MY advice....

-Awdree

Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

Archived