Date in a week...call in between?

Yates33

I met a girl online about a week and a half ago. Called her up a few days later. Spoke to her a second time on Friday and asked her out for the following Saturday. Since the date is a week away, should I call and make some form of contact in the meantime? Maybe to say hello and update her on the plans for sat?

I think I should, just wondering what everyone else thought.

Since I spoke to her friday I was thinking of calling her today (sun) to tell her of hte plans as last time I had to hang up quick.

yup, there's no harm in doing so. it'll give her the impression that you are interested and consistent. just play it cool. ask how she's been and other things that she likes to talk about. don't be annoying or you might lose your chance on saturday! ^__^

I already showed interest by asking her out. I think thats enough. I am not trying to show TOO MUCH interest. I was just asking because her initial attraction for me might fade in a week since we dont have anything yet and calling her might make the fact that we have a date planned fresh in her mind, not to show more interest.

She did say she wanted to talk more though.

Asking Someone to Call You in Engli...
Asking Someone to Call You in English || ESL Conversation Practice || ESL Advice

Archived