A few questions before I do it

justready2go

I'm definitely at a point where I'm not going to change my mind so please don't try to make me not do it. Anyways, I'm 22 so I'm a little unschooled as far as how this works. I really want to leave a note because I want to tie up loose ends.. and I want people to know how I felt.. how unhappy I have been (though it's obvious) and for some fo them, what I think of them (and where I hope they go). I also wanted to find out how this will effect my family financially.. I'm assuming they won't be liable for my debts.. also, can I will things in my note or do I need to make a separate document?

Thanks.

I'm definitely at a point where I'm not going to change my mind so please don't try to make me not do it. Anyways, I'm 22 so I'm a little unschooled as far as how this works. I really want to leave a note because I want to tie up loose ends.. and I want people to know how I felt.. how unhappy I have been (though it's obvious) and for some fo them, what I think of them (and where I hope they go). I also wanted to find out how this will effect my family financially.. I'm assuming they won't be liable for my debts.. also, can I will things in my note or do I need to make a separate document?

Thanks.

Regardless of if you leave a note, "loose ends" will in no way be tied up. You are going to leave people helpless in this matter....wondering WHY WHY WHY...no matter what is said in the note...it won't stop them from torturing themselves over all the what-ifs....trust me, it's torture. it's heartbreaking in the worst way, it's the worst thing to face. And yes your family will be liable for your debts...the government wants it's money....

that said, I know you said you aren't going to change your mind, but maybe you could just talk a little about what you're going through here? There's many wonderful people who want to help. I'm here ready to listen...please open up to someone. this can be fixed....

sending you lots of love,

melly

No, you need to set up your Will with a lawyer. Other wise..it's just a note, and it wont hold up.

Financially? Depends...are any of their names on the debts you have?

And just to let you know. Most insurance companies wont pay death benefits out if it's a suicide. So, yes, this will cost out of pocket.

No, it absolutely cannot be fixed.. at least not easily. As stupid as it may sound I'm a male and incredibly unhappy with the way I look .. I have always been the ugly duckling and I can barely stand to look at myself... my skin (I have rosacea and acne that never goes away) and my jaw and face bones didn't grow properly so my face is deformed.. I can't afford anymore surgeries and I can't wait to have them done anyways.. I'm ready to go. There is nothing going on in my life that makes me want to hang on.

You will leave the ones in your life shattered forever. They will be devastated.

They won't care about finances. They will forever be the walking dead.

Don't do it. Talk to someone. How old are you?

So what.. why is it always about what other people will feel? What about how I feel right now?!?! It's not all about everyone else.. I'm sorry if I sound selfish, but I shouldn't have to live in pain for the sake of thers. I'm 22.

I know you don't want anyone to tell you not to go through with it, but you have to think about everyone who loves you. Your friends and family will be torn up inside. They will always wonder "what if". Some of them will feel responsible because of this. They will feel as though "if only they had done something differently" even if you do leave a note explaining everything. Yes your family will have to pay your debts. It will become their responsibility. You have to think carefully about this. Try counseling. Try posting on this forum so others who have been where you are at can help you out. Please don't put your family through any pain and suffering. I'm begging you. We are all here to help you. Consider that please?

Tiffany

So what.. why is it always about what other people will feel? What about how I feel right now?!?! It's not all about everyone else.. I'm sorry if I sound selfish, but I shouldn't have to live in pain for the sake of thers. I'm 22.

How would you feel if someone you loved took their own life?

Think about it......

I know you don't want anyone to tell you not to go through with it, but you have to think about everyone who loves you. Your friends and family will be torn up inside. They will always wonder "what if". Some of them will feel responsible because of this. They will feel as though "if only they had done something differently" even if you do leave a note explaining everything. Yes your family will have to pay your debts. It will become their responsibility. You have to think carefully about this. Try counseling. Try posting on this forum so others who have been where you are at can help you out. Please don't put your family through any pain and suffering. I'm begging you. We are all here to help you. Consider that please?

Tiffany

Perhaps they should wonder what if because they've always been concerned about keeping their crumby money to themselves instead of having my appearnce problems corrected.. I didn't ask for these genetic problems.

It isn't all about them. It's all about you. It's all about the happiness that is lacking in your life...and the pain that others have caused you.

Are they worth giving up for? You wouldn't want to kill yourself because of the ppl who love you, it's all about the ppl who don't love you, and the misery they're causing you.

I think you should just run away. Next to suicide running away is my soloution. I really recommend you run away, and just disappear for a few years.

Things are starting to look up for so I might not run away in the end, but the thought has come back into my mind a lot recently. I'm waiting till I get my RSX and if I think I still need to then thats when I'm gone.

I'm sure you have a friend you can talk to, someone to help you through this...

You say you have no reason to live, and that your decision shouldn't be based on how other people will react to it...but you're so very young. Not even giving yourself the chance to meet someone who could care for you. It's really hurting me to read your posts. You seem like you just need a companion and someone who will listen to you.

It's really not worth it. There's so much life ahead of you.

You say you have no reason to live, and that your decision shouldn't be based on how other people will react to it...but you're so very young. Not even giving yourself the chance to meet someone who could care for you. It's really hurting me to read your posts. You seem like you just need a companion and someone who will listen to you.

completely agree...give yourself a chance to experience this.

You don't know how bad I look either.. nobody would ever want me.. I think I'm probably one of the ugliest people on Earth.

Archived