Cool. Smart. Sexy..neighbor

nikesnlevis

So I got new neighbors in my complex a couple months ago. I introduced myself in the beginning, offered to help move some stuff in, normal "neighborly" things. They're both cute, but the energy from one we'll call M, was right off the bat. She's full of smiles, and just gives off a GREAT vibe. We didn't hang out, or see much of each other the first month, we'd run into each other throwing parties now n then, completely drunk, but that's it.

2 weeks ago I ran into both of um them at the bus stop on the way to work. M came up to me right away, all smiles like always, chopping it up like we were old friends. It was too early, and I was still half asleep. The bus was PACKED, I saw a friend from work and sat next to her, not even realizing where my neighbors were, bodies shoulder to shoulder, I couldn't even see them. The next stop, I just hear "BYE XXX!" real loud, and it was my neighbor, I couldn't see her, but she was saying bye, lol. I thought it was cute, but didn't think anything of it. That following weekend I helped them move in a piece of furniture, told them where I worked, and said they should stop in sometime, as its close to their campus.

A couple days later, a friend comes up to me saying "Some girl was just in asking for you..her name was XXXXX". I had to think about it for a second, and realized it was M. He offered to page me, but she said "No, just let him know I stopped by".

Tonight I'm having a drink with a friend in my apt, and my door is open to get ventilation (getting fresh air in this place SUCKS). She pops her head in, says hi, and the friend I'm with (a female friend) tells her to come in. They talk for a second, and my friend leaves. Leaving me and M alone. She sat down quick, and we talked for the next 3 hours. Couple drinks in me, I went on and on about an ex, and I'm beating myself in the head for it now. She was completely into the convo, but * * * was I thinking? I harbor NO feelings for this ex, at all, and kept babbling on and on about our fked up relationship. I got up to use the bathroom, and have a wall mirror, I excused myself, and glanced in the mirror as I walked by and she was totally checking out my ass HAHAHAHAHA! Anyways - after looking like an idiot talking about my ex, her friends showed up to our building and she said she was going to get going.

She gave me a hug, and said "Let me get your number, here call yourself right now so I can save it". And mentioned they're going to a parade in the city here tomorrow, one I was thinking about going to, and said she'd call me before they left, "Maybe we could meet up".

I FEEL LIKE A FOOL! Why did I go on like a doofus about my ex? This girl is TOTALLY SWEET AND ADORABLE! Guess I don't know if she's just feeling me out in a "friendly/neighborly" way, or if she's feeling me like I'm feeling her?

Next time we hang out, the conversation will be about HER no doubt, I know I screwed up tonight. So uhhhh, how do I redeem myself? And do you think she's attracted to me, or just being friendly?

Oh man!! She is so into you, you've got no idea!!

This girl wants you soooooooooooooo bad! Even talking about your ex wasnt enough to put her off.

I would maybe apologize next time about it but dont go on and on, just apologize and leave it at that.

Do u normally talk about your ex to people? Or was it the alcohol talking?

Keep us posted. This is such a cute "love" story in the making.

I am so excited for you!

I want to believe you, and wish I could, but after the drunken ex babbles I went on and on about I want to beat myself in the head with a baseball bat. I get "good vibes" from her, the innocent chemistry, is definitely in the air. Everything I said, she laughed. Even if it was stupid, haha. I already planned on apologizing for the ex talk, but I don't want to come off as a fool in doing so.

Another couple little details, I was walking to the bus a few days ago, and she was jogging down the main street I was on. I didn't realize it was her, she was far away, coming towards me. I just saw, a girl jogging, and was messing with my ipod, looking down. She ran up on me quick, and playfully started hitting my arm, all I saw was a body out of the corner of my eye, come at me, and jumped like I'd seen a ghost, she giggled, and jogged off. LOOKING TOTALLY FREAKING HOT, I may add! Again, I felt like a little girl, getting all scared lol.

And about a week before THAT, she knocked on my door one saturday night at 1:30 am. I heard a knock, and figured it was my other neighbor, who annoys me so I ignored it. She mentioned tonight "I knocked on your door a week ago, I heard soft music, thought you might be 'getting some', so left", she laughed, and I assured her I wasn't "getting some' and just assumed she was my other neighbor.

If she IS feeling me, how the hell to I pursue this, smoothly, especially after speaking on the ex.

That movies the sh*^!

She ended up calling like she said she would, I guess my drunk stutters didn't phase her like I thought it would. I didn't answer, and they already left for the parade. Thinking about calling her and telling her if she's not busy later to come by. We'll seeeeeeee.

That movies the sh*^!

She ended up calling like she said she would, I guess my drunk stutters didn't phase her like I thought it would. I didn't answer, and they already left for the parade. Thinking about calling her and telling her if she's not busy later to come by. We'll seeeeeeee.

U didn't answer???? Why not????

Did u end up calling her back?? Did you tell her you would meet her at the parade????

Dont keep me in suspense LOL i am really following this story closely.

U didn't answer???? Why not????

Did u end up calling her back?? Did you tell her you would meet her at the parade????

Dont keep me in suspense LOL i am really following this story closely.

lol i'm right there with you... lets pop some popcorn, i'm in for the long run.

lol i'm right there with you... lets pop some popcorn, i'm in for the long run.

U wont believe how many times a day i check back to this post looking for a response LOL

Popcorn it is. Fancy a drink to go with it? Looks like we'll be here for a while. Might as well put our feet up and relax!

That movies the sh*^!

dont play games man. she's totally into you. i think she's pursuing you which rarely happens for a guy. how come this stuff never happens to me

U wont believe how many times a day i check back to this post looking for a response LOL

Popcorn it is. Fancy a drink to go with it? Looks like we'll be here for a while. Might as well put our feet up and relax!

haha yeah i check back alot too... and Yes actually i would enjoy a nice cold beverage with the popcorn.. I'll get bring blanket wooooo. Where is the op?

whoo hoo!!!

We have a response from the OP!!!

Wow, wow, wow.....u woke with her in your arms? That's a good start.

So obviously she stayed the night?

Pants on the floor - i wonder how those got there lol

So where to from here? What did you guys do/talk about?

Any further dates?

She stayed the night because some drunk fool I was with was sleeping in her bed. I came out of her bathroom, and she had a weird look on her face like "Umm your friend is in my bed". So I told her to come crash at my place. We were up til like 9 am drinking (never again), yuck! But yeah, don't remember much of the convo laying in bed lol. We'd make out, stop and talk, kiss some more, I'd make fun of her, kiss some more, etc. She left a full outfit here, I still don't know how to go about giving her her undies back. "Uhh you left these the other night". I do remember telling her I wanted to take her out next weekend, pretty sure she said yeah.

I'm totally falling for this girl, let's just hope she's feeling the same

Haven't talked to her at all today, we'll see how the next week goes. I'll keep you guys posted.

New Development -

I get a call late yesterday afternon, from my douche bag "friend" co-worker rather, who was sleeping in her bed, while she stayed at my place. He took her laptop for "directions" when he left. Which is obviously bulls*&$. Said he was going to bring it to work today, for me to give back to her.

I couldn't get ahold of my neighbors, and sure enough at midnight I hear a knock at my door. It's her, and her roomate, rightfully looking pissed. I opened the door and said "your laptop", they both sighed with relief, and I told them what happened, and that I'd get it back.

M's face was pretty red, with what I'm assuming was embarrassment, when she said "I don't remember what happened lastnight. I laughed and said "nothing?". She replied with "Well bits and pieces, but you know". She said she left my place at 4 in the afternoon (we were both passed out). Her roomate was laughing, saying she kept going back to her apt to get medicine cuz I kept saying I was sick? Yeah, don't remember that.

Anyway - I know she remembers at least as much as I do, and I'm assuming she feels weird now? And I still have her pants, shirt, and uhh undies, how do I go about giving these back? lol

As far as the laptop, I didn't go to work today, and a friend called saying this kid didn't bring it. I'm calling him once work is out, and getting his address to go get it, and maybe * * * * * slap him for being a * * * * * * * .

Got her computer back Monday, like I told her I would. I didn't hear from them at all, Monday. I called M Tuesday night, and told her I had it, and she said they'd be over in a min. They both came over, her roomie right away wanted the "tour", and showed them around my place. They hung out for 15-20 mins, I told them the story, and they were both very forgiving and understanding considering the circumstances. I could tell M was a little embarrassed still cuz she kept sayin "God, how much did we drink?". After thinking about it, she really didn't drink all that much, it was me that was loaded. Anyway - they left, and M was slow to walk out, and said "i'll see you later".

Didn't talk Wed - Yesterday my brother was in town for the night and we were sitting in my apt watching the game, having a couple beers, with the front door open. M stopped in after her jog (god she's hot in her 80's tube sox, and sweaty) She introduced herself to my brother, gave him a hug? lol and said she was gonna go home but would be back. She came back, we sat and had a couple beers, and told stories. After a good 2 hours, her roomate popped in, said hi, and M followed her home.

I really need to stop trying to talk to her when I'm drinking, cuz I called her 10 mins later and told her to meet me outside, she kept saying she was spending time with her roomie, and I said "Give me 2 minutes". She came out, and we sat on the stairs for the next 2 hours. I apologized again for the computer deal, and told her I didn't want her to think I got her drunk to "bag her". We both kind of laughed about it, and talked about what went down that night. Talked about her family, mine, and a little inbetween. I was pretty buzzed up, and she finally said she should get back. I got up and said "Alright have a good night, turned back when I got to my door to unlock it, and she's standing there with her arms out for a hug. Nice, tight hug I might add, never knew I loved them so much haha.

I'm heading out in an hour, a buddy of mine is throwing a party, and she told me to call her before I leave, and she'll let me know if she's coming or not..so we'll see..

I really don't know how she's feeling about me at this point. What happened between us was obviously mostly liquor induced, and now I see she is a very friendly, loving person in general, so maybe she's really not THAT into me? I guess only time will tell.

Archived