Why do I still doubt myself?

tmp02161248

So called this girl up from school, after making such a huge deal out of everything and everything went better than I could have imagined, I stuck to what "Dating Coach"'s guide recommended and everything went great. All I really had to do was make the phone call and the rest took care of itself. We talked maybe 10 mins if that, and she did most of the talking

This dating guide can help ne one, even if u just need something to reaffirm what u already know. Major props!

Just because ur a little uncomfortable doesn't mean things won't work out. Each situation is different but if she really likes you, things will just kind of take care of themselves, and one just needs to trust that.

Here's a link if you haven't checked it yet, although it's in "Dating Coach"'s sig.

I was doubting my ability to handle making a simple phone call, and I waited like a day for a response, I never got it but that's ok because I did what I had wanted to do ne way, just check my post "lovely Brazilian girl" I had some questions at the end and got no response. I decided to just do what I feel would be best and got great results, the dating guide doesn't go into specifics, but that's the point since each situation is different

Archived