Girl At School

hockeyplaya44

I have a morning class every friday. Before my class I always relax on a big seating area/staircase thing and listen to music or go over notes and stuff. Every day a girl comes in smiles at me and sits about 4 steps down from me. I always thought she was cute but for whatever reason wasn't interested so I never said anything. I'm starting to feel a bit of interest towards her and am probably going to talk to her next time I see her. Girls, what would you think if a guy said nothing to you for about 2 weeks and then just started talking to you out of nowhere?

Where are the ladies in this thread? I swear they are secretly plotting against us guys, withholding crucial information like this.

See girls expect us to pick up on these hints, so this girl most likely is wondering, "why hasn't he said anything", though she wants you to make the first move, so you can be her prince charming or whatever, and if you don't, then she will give up and accept that your just not interested because she gave you such obvious hints.

I don't wanna go off on a rant here but, we really aren't mind readers...I'll cut the Dennis Miller schtick, whether or not she likes you, I'm sure she'd be totally cool about it. Just introduce yourself next time she smiles at you, don't slouch or anything, say something stupid like "what brings you over to these parts?", obviously put your own personality into it. Unless she's a total * * * * * she'll respond, probably for the same reason as you, but just go from there, ask her what her major is, where she's from, whatever you want really.

Be natural, and if she's continuing to smile, if her shoulders are pointed towards you, if she's playing with her hair from time to time, she's probably interested. If she's doing those signs you're clear to set up a date, something small but specific, and it allows you to get her number, there's no better time than the present right?

Archived