Another size question....

anthonyguy

I have read on here and my current GF concurs that size for intercourse doesnt really matter. The thing that strikes me is that she says size DOES matter when it comes to anal sex. If in her mind it is something that is just to big she will not even try. So is it fair to say that those guys with smaller packages have a better chance of getting anal sex?

Interesting topic. To be honest the only guys i have ever done anal with have been on the smaller side. It was never really a topic of discussion with a larger guy. I guess if you both already know its not going to work or cause to much pain then why discuss it!

I have read on here and my current GF concurs that size for intercourse doesnt really matter. The thing that strikes me is that she says size DOES matter when it comes to anal sex. If in her mind it is something that is just to big she will not even try. So is it fair to say that those guys with smaller packages have a better chance of getting anal sex?

Size shouldn't matter... but, imagine it from her point of view. You are probably nervous about trying something out... thinking it'll hurt... maybe not sure you want to do it (guessing that is how she feels based on her comment?).... so yeah, something smaller is going to feel "safer" and "easier" to you.

Though no... not all girls feel that way. I'd much rather do that with someone I really trust and care for than just someone who happens to have the right size and aerodynamic shape.

I am not sure that experience would make up for something overly large!!!

Well I sure wouldnt risk an inexperienced man, that would be a fate worse than, well, the pain of childbirth But I might risk a large man if I felt we BOTH knew that we were doing and were on the same page.

Maybe it feels good for her and is just her preference.

I have a few gay acquaintances and they say they enjoy a longer penis since to them it feels better. I suppose again it's just a personal preference.

for my personal preference:

for vaginal intercourse: larger than 5 inches hurts me.

for anal intercourse: never had larger than 7 inches but that was fine

for oral: larger than 5 inches gags me and you ain't getting any.

don't know if that helped at all.

since ive had large and smalll... a small guy has a much better chance at getting anal... for me at least.

it was a whole ordeal when i was doing anal with a big guy. id sweat and get nervous bc it isnt that enjoyable but with a smaller guy i can just pop it in and there is no worrying.

Archived