two months.

link removed

Two months.

Two months too long without you.

Two months of being sad...being more than sad, being heartbroken in the worst way. Two months of missing you.

Missing you so much it hurts; it rips apart my insides, it pulls at every fiber of my being. My fibers that became so entwined with your fibers, only to be ripped apart...are they still connected at all? Is there part of us that can never be severed? Please tell me, yes, that we will always be connected and that nothing can change that, not even death. Please tell me that, my love.

God, please let that be. If I am allowed in heaven, please let it be one where Michael and I can be together. Please let it be one where he is free from what plagued him here on earth. Please let it be one where nothing is impossible, like Michael tried to show me here. Please let it be one where no one ever hurts, where no one ever feels alone. Please let it be one where all the dreams we thought up that we didn't get to finish here can unfold.

Two months too long wihout you, Michelly.

I love you.

love,

your mellybelly dreamflower.

link removed

link removed

link removed

melly,

my heart really breaks for you every time I read your threads. i'm so sorry. but your ties with him aren't severed, even in death. i think you will be always connected to him in some way and when it's your time to leave, you will be reunited. you've been so strong these past two months and i think you'll find yourself getting stronger everyday. what you had with michael i can only dream of finding someday. i believe that you were truly blessed to have him in your life, even if it was for such a short time. take care.. you're in my thoughts today.

(((HUGS))) it sounds like your love is so real and powerful. i am so sorry he left you too soon.

there is a nice movie - go watch it - "The 5 people you meet in heaven"

I haven't seen the movie but I read the book. Loved it. I also loved his other one "For One More Day". Major tear jerker but awesome.

Melly, my heart goes out to you!!

Two months: the blink of an eye and yet an eternity at the same time!!

Sometimes it's so cruel that life keeps marching along when you've stopped marching.

But of course there is something that will never be severed, ever ever. You wouldn't be hurting this badly if that thing didn't withstand even death. It's so hard to be convinced that love is still there for the sharing when it's changed form so unrecognizably! And the exchange of it feels so one-sided now....it's so far and away from the give-and-take that was just part of your life! But I do believe so much (and how hard, that is to, to "believe" something without any evidence or proof that you can touch) that there is an unbreakable connection you have...it drew you together before you even knew eachother...before it was evident...and it continues now, even when it's not evident. You were destined to know and love eachother, and that is destined to stay as part of your fiber.

You can't take the threads out of a tapestry once they've been woven in. It's part of you now. And whatever realm Micheal is in now, as little as I will pretend to know what that consists of, I believe that consciousness is not lost, energy is not lost, and so he is still radiating out to touch you.

Einstein proved that time is relative. That it can stop or stall. Mass comes and goes as well, depending on other forces.

But energy remains everywhere.

I feel sorry for all of us too, that we didn't get a chance to know Michael, I'm sure he was a doll -- just look at all these pictures of him. Lionel, you said it perfectly -- what an adorable "hippie couple"! That last picture of him with the guitar is absolutely stunning, for the light. That picture should be framed with a white mat and elegant black and gold frame!! Gorgeous!!

Many hugs, even though it feels inconsolable now, dear melly.

Love from one hippie bohemian lass to another.

xx

Thank you everyone for your support! It truly means the world...

Is it weird to say that I wish I could know all of you in "real" life and that all of you could have known Michael? hah, because I do!

xoxox

annie- I definitely want to check out that movie...

check out For One More Day, not sure if it's a movie yet but the book is about what would happen if you had one more day with a loved one who passed.

link removed

Edit--it's a movie. I'm going to download it and see how it is.

check out For One More Day, not sure if it's a movie yet but the book is about what would happen if you had one more day with a loved one who passed.

link removed

Edit--it's a movie. I'm going to download it and see how it is.

that sounds cool jen,

let me know if it's good!

Archived