i broke NC after 2 days..almost made it to thru day 3

so...i went out and drunk. sigh...and i drunk dialed. we were on the phone for 2.5 hours. i know bc i checked my call log. i dont remember most of the conversation. i kept trying to get him to come over, but he said no because i was drunk. he said he misses me. he didn't cheat on me. he loves me. said if i let him be with me this wknd he'll never leave. i'd be stuck with him. wen i started to sober up i said, now im back at square 1. and hung up on him. he called right back. he left me a voice mail. and then i think he called again and i picked up, but ihave no recollection of that. lol...its just what my call log says. anyway, i've been confused all day. wondering if i want him back. and if i do, what he has to do to prove to me he loves me. or do i just wanna continue on with NC and get over his stupid ass. i am all jumbled up today. sigh...i shouldn't have gotten drunk!!!

walk away. no cheater deserves a third chance. 2nd...sure i believe in 2nd chances. 3rd? no way in hell. realize your self worth. your better than that. you do not need to put up with him. let him go. i found out my ex bf cheated on me. on friday. i dumped him sunday. its hard. bc i love him. but i can't tolerate that. and you shouldn't either. be strong. your not alone. everyone here on this site is here to provide support to help you get thru this.

your advice to someone else, right? He cheated on you. 'nuff said if that is how you really feel. Your heart doesnt shut off, no one said it would be easy.

We all make mistakes. I mean he cheated on you with his BM but still tells you he loves you and understandably so-you respond and your heart remains open. One of my other exes cheated on me and I had to remind myself of his indescretion every day in order to stop myself from calling him. This most recent ex has been a bit more difficult b/c I loved him more-but I'm on day 17 and I know you can get there. Delete his number and change yours. Thats what I did and it worked. He cheated and that is not something that should be taken lightly. You need at least a month to think. Tell him that and he shouldnt call. I told my ex that and I'm sure I can expect a call from him in about 13 days but I will be cool and objective when he does. Stay strong and go out with friends, minus the liquor because you're pretty emotional right now and that cant help. I have had the baby mama drama girlie and its not pretty. So, try to step away for at least 30 days and stop phoning and accepting calls. PM me if you need support.

Archived