Is he cheating again

mlchildr

My boyfriend cheated on me for over a course of a year with two women. I found out by the husband of one of the women. Talk about a gut wrenching moment. My boyfriend and I had been together 6 years at this point. It devasted me we took a lot of time apart but now we are back together trying to work on things. Let me tell you it has not been easy. Last night at dinner we were talking about a text someone sent him and I said let me see it. I was scrolling through his text messages and came accross a picture of a girl that was sent to him. His reply was that this was a picture of a co workers wife. Why would he have this pic plus it was sent to him two months ago. I questioned him and he got very defensive and nothing added up. Makes me wonder and I'm just to the point I don't even want to deal with it again. His reasoning was he wanted to see what his co worker's wife looked like. Why would he care what she looked like????

hm, a 'co-worker's wife....' that really makes no sense at all. first off, why would a co-worker be sending your bf pictures of his wife? and why wouldn't the coworker just show him a photo at work then, instead of texting a photo? and why would you keep it stored for months on your phone? something isn't adding up here, i don't think that's a coworker's wife.

i think he sounds very untrustworthy.

First of all, he has no right getting defensive. If he was truly trying to change his ways, he's be bending over backwards to prove to you that he learned from his mistake and give you NO reason to suspect him of cheating.

Just my two cents though.

I believe that if the cheater gets back with one cheated on, they'd worship the ground they walked on for quite a while.

The reason you are here is because you know fine well that he has something to hide.

His past demonstrates what he is capable of.

I can't understand why you got back together with him, other than you still feel very much in love with him. Which I can understand completely, but relationships are not all about feelings - you have to include rational thought, judgement and, right now, damage control.

I think you should move on. Even if he is not cheating on you right now, you are doubting him - and that will only ever grow with time.

I suggest the strongest form of no contact with him.

He very clearly has sexual interest in married women.

If he's been caught once and is still continuing to toy with the same idea,

he has no intention of changing.

I personally would break up with him. Sounds like this is one rotten apple.

Why would he want to see what a co workers wife looks like??

And even if it was true why would a co worker want to send him a pic of his wife. Doesn't make sense to me at all!

The fact he got all defensive and nothing added up is a BIG RED flag.

I think he is either at it again or is contemplating doing it again.

He might be one of those people who just cant help himself around women and isnt prepared to change.

Archived