game over fellahs.

Jaywade05

yeah my ex of 1 year and i broke up 2weeks ago and i findout an hour ago she slept with somebody else.

through myspace some

i call her she answers and tells me straight up she did

drunken hookup. and is now dating her ex before I

rock bottom fellahs...

no sleep

crying

my heart is gone

i am done..

Man that sucks

im sorry and theres not much to say to make you feel better

but if nothing ells try and distract yourself from the situation. surround yourself with friends and family and take this time to take part in stuff you really enjoy. mabey something that you werent able to do often because your x wasnt thrilled about it

good luck bud

sorry

Gah...

People really just stomp all over each other sometimes. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation man. The best thing you can do for yourself at this point is to direct your energy into something else and try not to think too hard on the things that will only bring you more pain. You'll get through it and one day you'll meet a woman who is absolutely worth trusting and loving again.

Best of luck

thats you dont ever check her myspace.. delete her off your page! all its going to do is haunt you havingher on there.. me and my ex have been broken up for 2 weeks.. i deleted her right when we broke up.. she is proly dating someone else right now.. but i dont know because i dont ever go on her myspace! myspace is the devil!

Im really sorry your going through this, you deserve better and she isnt what you deserve, you need to go NC to heal, delete and block her on myspace etc, delete her phone number, hide gifts/photos and stay busy mate, this is the only way you will heal, i've learnt this and doing a lot better. Stay strong.

Archived