Trying to get a physical for my job...

Hey~

I'm trying to find a doctor for my physical and I have no idea what I'm doing.... I have health insurance, and the number they gave me to call to look for providers in the area has been "busy" for the past 30 mins and it is extremely frustrating...

My old doctor has moved his office pretty far, so I'm trying to find something different...

Oh ya, and I need it done quickly as in by this coming monday!!!!!

Any idea how to go about finding a doctor? I've been trying to use webmd, but I don't know what type of doctor, and where I should be looking even..

any tips would be appreciated, thanks!

Hey~

I'm trying to find a doctor for my physical and I have no idea what I'm doing.... I have health insurance, and the number they gave me to call to look for providers in the area has been "busy" for the past 30 mins and it is extremely frustrating...

My old doctor has moved his office pretty far, so I'm trying to find something different...

Oh ya, and I need it done quickly as in by this coming monday!!!!!

Any idea how to go about finding a doctor? I've been trying to use webmd, but I don't know what type of doctor, and where I should be looking even..

any tips would be appreciated, thanks!

call your doctor and ask him if he has any recommendations. you don't necessarily have to imply to him that you will no longer be seeing him, just say that you are really busy lately and need somewhere to stop by quickly.

my doctor is always helpful when i need recommendations.

How To Choose The BEST Physical The...
How To Choose The BEST Physical Therapist

Archived