Flames to Dust: Hot, Hot, Very Hot...then poof!

Hi everyone. I am posting this because I'm sick of wasting time wondering. This is the case of someone who randomly went 'No Contact' after all was well. I probably sound angry but I already went through the depressed-sensitive-woe-is-me stage.

What d'yall think? Is this behaviour common? Is there a cultural component here or am I just naive?

I don't mean this to sound harsh, but I think it is behaviour that applies to your average guy, who has an interest and then loses an interest. It is not uncommon for that to happen. I don't think that the way he behaved, has anything at all to do with what culture he may be from....

My guy is from same culture, he is very unlike the guy you describe here....other than to have been very 'peristent' in the beginning and I was swept away by him. He treats me better, than any guy I've known. We have been together 3 months.

Seems you got caught up with a liar....and probably a married liar at that

He is acting exactly like a married man looking for sex on the side. He wants the excitement and SEX and if you're not giving him that, he is not interested.

Whenever someone treats you like this, comes to see you without you visiting their home, disappears and cancels plans, there is an extremely high chance he is married or living with someone else.

He could even be down in his basement talking dirty to you on your webcam while his wife is off taking the kids roller skating, or upstairs doing the dishes.

Don't fall for this kind of nonsense and lies. Consider yourself lucky to be done with him, and never speak to him again.

Thanks so much for the replies. It's clear someone else is in the picture and I do not regret my decision to not sleep with him or give him the ego satisfaction that comes from me believing his outlandish stories.

I know its a rash generalization, but I've been involved with middle eastern men (and caucasians and asians) and by far, the middle eastern men have the most lines and grand romantic gestures in the beginning. Just an observation.

by far, the middle eastern men have the most lines and grand romantic gestures in the beginning. Just an observation.

I'd totally agree with this and I've read soooo many stories online, that all read the same way in regard to these men. All women claim to have been totally and utterly swept off their feet in the beginning.....and I was too LOL.

I've never known a guy come on so strong before...

But well, the one Im involved with turned out to be genuine from day one.

But for all those who are, there are also those who are not....but you get that with all guys, not just guys from a specific culture.

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived